©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test/deca cycle

Cynical

Sep 6, 2011
I will start with my stats: 23 5'8 bf 11%
I want to begin my test e and deca cycle in around 3 weeks and I have some question..first , If using clen during the cycle to cut a little would be a bad idea and second, I need some advice about the dosages and how long to take arimidex and nolva. I usually use clomid but I want to try something else. What do you think?

skeoch

Apr 30, 2011
I want to begin my test e and deca cycle in around 3 weeks and I have some question..first , If using clen during the cycle to cut a little would be a bad idea and second, I need some advice about the dosages and how long to take arimidex and nolva. I usually use clomid but I want to try something else. What do you think?

Run deca at week 1 with the test
Also, dosages are high if it is your first cycle ..I don't find clen to be necessary on many occasions but is just my opinion

kurt2r2

May 2, 2011
Start the deca on week one.

I would add clen in PCT , not during the cycle . Keep nolva on hand just in case . I'd use the arimidex throughout the cycle.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005

How much do you weigh? What are your goals?

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Run deca at week 1 with the test
Also, dosages are high if it is your first cycle ..I don't find clen to be necessary on many occasions but is just my opinion

He didnt list dosages.

Also without his current weigth and goals you cant give any advice. If he's 150 lbs he needs AAS like he needs a hole in the head, he just needs to eat more

Cynical

Sep 6, 2011
This will be my 3rd cycle
First was a deca and test cycle. Second was test and dbol. I want to gain some mass but lean and I think clen will help with that.
If I run arimidex throughout should I do .25 per day? Also how much should I run the nolva and clen at and for how long?

danny

May 11, 2011
This will be my 3rd cycle
First was a deca and test cycle. Second was test and dbol. I want to gain some mass but lean and I think clen will help with that.
If I run arimidex throughout should I do .25 per day? Also how much should I run the nolva and clen at and for how long?

2 weeks, and .5mg of adex.. Bump it up to 1mg if you notice anything