©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Whats your thoughts?

blic

Feb 17, 2005
Im looking to cut back some body fat, weight, and trim up. I dont want to use TEST. My thoughts are to use:

Deca: 200mg a week for 9 weeks

clen: for first 3 weeks of combo of 40, 60, 80 mcg

cytomel: next 4th ,5th ,6th week of 50,50,100 mcg

clen: 40 mcg and 100 mcg cytomel in the 7th week

clen 8th and 9th week 60, 80 mcg

and would I need to get some Nolva and is the quality of product reliable from PharmaEurope

I found this source than what I posted this morning.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
You need the testosterone in their or the deca will suppress your natural testosterone production which will make your gains hard to keep but also very minimum. But if you still want to do the deca alone (without test) at least run it at 400mgs or you might not see too much as far as gains go.

Last edited:

blic

Feb 17, 2005
oracle said:
You need the testosterone in their or the deca will suppress your natural testosterone production which will make your gains hard to keep but also very minimum.

Thanks for the reply,
So if I use the test do I need the nolva and if i do where in the cycle would i use it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I wouldn't use nolva during a cycle unless i really had to because of symptoms (itchy nipples etc.). Nolvadex reduces the estrogen levels which are needed for alot of anabolic reasons. So if you take it during cycle it will hinder some of your gains.

W

wolfyEVH

blic said:
Im looking to cut back some body fat, weight, and trim up. I dont want to use TEST. My thoughts are to use:

Deca: 200mg a week for 9 weeks

clen: for first 3 weeks of combo of 40, 60, 80 mcg

cytomel: next 4th ,5th ,6th week of 50,50,100 mcg

clen: 40 mcg and 100 mcg cytomel in the 7th week

clen 8th and 9th week 60, 80 mcg

and would I need to get some Nolva and is the quality of product reliable from PharmaEurope

I found this source than what I posted this morning.

your cycle is completely screwed up. Dont want to take test for some odd reason, but you'll take deca and clen and cytomel???? Diet adjustment is what you are looking for first and foremost....if you want to cycle, we here an anasci can not stress enough the importance of test. I think that that should be on anasci.org shirts. "test is best" Deca at those doses is not gonna do a thing, and you dont need to be messing w/ the cytomel and clen. check out the sticky pages on this site for cycle advice.

blic

Feb 17, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
your cycle is completely screwed up. Dont want to take test for some odd reason, but you'll take deca and clen and cytomel???? Diet adjustment is what you are looking for first and foremost....if you want to cycle, we here an anasci can not stress enough the importance of test. I think that that should be on anasci.org shirts. "test is best" Deca at those doses is not gonna do a thing, and you dont need to be messing w/ the cytomel and clen. check out the sticky pages on this site for cycle advice.

Thanks for the feedback
If I dont use the deca how much test should be cycle with what Iam trying to do.
and is the quality of my source good product.

W

wolfyEVH

blic said:
Thanks for the feedback
If I dont use the deca how much test should be cycle with what Iam trying to do.

never do deca unless its with test. Deca can cause drastic limp dick. I would run test at 400 to 500mg/week for 10 or 12 weeks. If your source has its own website that you found searching the net, i say its a scam source. Did you not see the homepage to www.anasci.org ???

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
blic said:
Thanks for the feedback

How much money would you spend for peace of mind?
Would you spend $49.99?
If the answer is, "yes", then welcome to serinity.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
recess said:
How much money would you spend for peace of mind?
Would you spend $49.99?
If the answer is, "yes", then welcome to serinity.
If i have to be 100% honest, i'll rather get my juice from AnaSCI....but because of the weak rand=dollar exchange + shipping ( which will be about the same price as the juice )......it will be a dead loss...:(....not to mention it even being captured by the importing guys