©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NPP shipment

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Got a batch recently that has cloudy/crystallized crap on the bottom. Is it out of solution from traveling in the cold?
What should I do?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Just heat it up and it will go back into solution.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I put them in a Tupperware with water and microwaved it for 1 min. Some improved, some did not. Do I need to put them in boiling water? Do I need to worry about pressure building in there

Attachments

• 1216151757a_HDR.jpg
    1216151757a_HDR.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 110
  • 1216151757_HDR.jpg
    1216151757_HDR.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 120

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
You most certainly do need to worry about pressure buildup. Stick a pin (i like a 25g) in through the stopper to allow air to escape. What ive done, is put the vent pin in, and heat 3/4" of water in a skillet to a boil...place the vented vial in that and pick it up every few minutes and swirl around and gauge progress...i had crashed tren one time that took 20 mins of that before it went back into suspension. Could take less for you tho, just have to give it a try

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Oh boy. Well I have 30 of these. Will it hurt if I store them as is and heat up when it's time to use, or must I do it all now?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Oh boy. Well I have 30 of these. Will it hurt if I store them as is and heat up when it's time to use, or must I do it all now?

That i dont know...hopefully somebody else could chime in on that. I doubt it would matter, my crashed tren sat for a month before i did it and everything was fine. There's another method of baking them in the oven, but i dont remember the temp...that would be easier to do a bunch at once. But, obviously you can melt the stoppers if you dont know what setting to put your oven on. That would.be fucking horrible.lol

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Thanks for the help! I'll try your method unless someone chimes in with a better idea.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
No problem bro. I should also mention that i didnt have the stovetop set at high for that...i believe i had it around 6-7 on a scale of 1-10

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
You don't have to do them all now. Boiling water works as well as the oven. You can even use a small candle, it's quicker. Just don't preload any syringes as you'll have a hell of a time trying to heat it up is it crashes in them

Hell

Donating Member
Jan 21, 2013
I had the same problem with some dragon pharma years ago. You can bake them, preheat the oven to 225 or so, then right before you put the vials in, use a needle to purge the vials, then put them in for about 20 minutes, as soon as u take them out, purge them again with a needle.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012

I warm all of my oils up immediately before I use them. It makes it easier to draw them and shoot them when they're warm, especially if u use smaller pins like slin pins. Sometimes they crash while sitting in the cold in the ca Kent under the sink. 15-20 minutes sitting on the candle warmer and they always go back into solution. Never had one that wouldn't, yet. It's. O problem using them after being crashed for a while. Test suspension in water is technically always "crashed", because it's in suspension and not in solution.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Just an update.....

I had contacted the source just for their input on how to try and get these back in solution, much to my surprise they simply reshipped the order. This is one source that has been fantastic to deal with since the beginning.

As far as warming the originals, I still have not gotten around to it.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Just an update.....

I had contacted the source just for their input on how to try and get these back in solution, much to my surprise they simply reshipped the order. This is one source that has been fantastic to deal with since the beginning.

As far as warming the originals, I still have not gotten around to it.

That's awesome. Is that TaiPan?

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
Hey be careful I've had a batch that crashed before, no problem happens a lot with npp ime but I've heated it and everything as normal it looked fine then after injecting it crashed in my quad, very painful. Just a heads up.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Never had it crash post injection that's weird. Just warm it up and you'll be fine. I've had tren, npp, and pretty much everything made out of that bullshit coconut oil crash. Just warm it up and you shouldn't have any problems not saying that it couldn't crash again post injection just never had it happen to myself or anyone I know

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
How could you know if it crashed post injection?

Got the replacement today and all is well.