©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gyno symptoms poll

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Need lots of participation here guys.

Tell us about your experiences with gyno and/or gyno symptoms while using steroids.....
Many could benefit from this thread.

Examples:
Have you ever experienced signs of gyno?
Did you ever actually develop gyno?
Was is caused by steroid use?
Which steroids caused it?
What was the dose?

I'm looking for the percentage of guys who have had this problem versus the percentage of guys who have never had this problem.

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Thanks Heavy - can you give us more detail? Were you able to prevent it? Was is just from dbol? Did dbol actually give you gyno?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I want to go ahead and say that I have used different test esthers, deca, tren, dbol, anadrol, and winstrol. I have never experienced any form of gyno symptoms. I have used test as high as 1900mg EW, tren @ 700mg EW, and drol at 150mg ED.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
imdaman1 said:
Thanks Heavy - can you give us more detail? Were you able to prevent it? Was is just from dbol? Did dbol actually give you gyno?

Dbol gave me bad ass fucking gyno. But then again when I ran it was a first cycle, and I didnt know anything and used no anti-e's. A test cycle where I used nolva also gave me some gyno symptoms...but the gyno disappeared when I began using arimidex, and I dont really get gyno at all anymore even if I use no anti-e's...something in my body adapted.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
I want to go ahead and say that I have used different test esthers, deca, tren, dbol, anadrol, and winstrol. I have never experienced any form of gyno symptoms. I have used test as high as 1900mg EW, tren @ 700mg EW, and drol at 150mg ED.
That makes two of us.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I've had very little problems with gyno. Mostly only paranoia. Even on 1g of test with drol and deca, no real problems.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Week 4 of my cycle, mainly the D-Bol it seems, made me notice the first signs of it, itchy irritated nipples etc. I started Nolvadex and tapered off the D-bol and all symptoms ended immediately. First time I ever experienced that. Hope this helps!

W

wolfyEVH

dbol makes my nips somewhat sensitive during the first few weeks...after that it goes away.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have had gyno symptoms. I got it with a test only cycle of 500mg weekly. I also got it when I was young and did a tren only cycle of 75mg EOD. It took about 5 weeks to start itching. I have never had/gotten any hard lumps, just itchiness & puffiness. With the test, I just take nolvadex and have no problem. With the tren, I stopped taking it because they had no idea at the time that it could cause gyno.

W

wolfyEVH

CHRIS 1 said:
When I go on a big cycle . I dont get any pain or lumps but if I squeez my nipple fluid comes out. A few people toild me it was from estrogen build up and I was lactating. Anybody know what this is from. Itisnt painful so I really dont care. When i come off it goes away in a few months.

elevated prolactin levels.....you using lots of tren or deca?? those will do it thats why people recommend to take vitamin b6

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I think it's really only been paranoia on my part because I feel no lumps or have any sensitivity/irritation/itch but my left pec seems to have a little more fat or something than my right pec...keep thinking it is gyno but could it happen only on one side of your body?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well ...I have gyno...I used to stay on d-bol for 12 or so weeks...5-7 anadrols test c and test e at the same time...Along with bolasterone....I loved finaject..the real finaject that came in the 50 ml bottles.....
We never heard of nolva,clomid,armidex...It wasn't availible....
I would stay on for 16 weeks and then just quit cold turkey...Then I would start back up 8 weeks later...Never did PCT....

KeepOnGrowin

Aug 18, 2004
I got itchy nipples once from 4 AD of all things. A-dex cleared it up right away. Running test cyp/d-bol/equi cycle right now with no anti-e's and no issues. Have plenty on hand just in case though.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
I have had gyno since I was a young teen... Steroids did not make it any better, and the knots have grown a little bit. It is not noticable though... Only if you squize the nipple you can feel it.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
MY nips got a little sore towards the end of my 12 weeker (Prop / Masteron.) Honestly, I'm not sure if it was the beginning of Gyno, or brusing from bouncing the bar off my chest on a max out day! LOL. It was time to take my Nolva anyway so I did and the soreness went away. I have heard from others that they seem to get it more from D-Bol than test. I will be taking Tren with my next cycle, so we will see if the prolactin causes any gyno.