©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anti E advice

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
About to purchase my next cycle from ** for use in September.

I am going to be using Tai Dbol and Dynabolon this time around and I am wondering what Anti E. to use? I believe I read somewhere that if your using Deca Durabolin you have to use a different Anti E than with Test, is this true and if so what should I use?

Do not use source names on the board please.

jsjs24

Last edited by a moderator:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
hmm... i dunno i would think that any atin "e" would be sufficent such as armidex or nolvadex

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
i dunno though u might wanan be carefull though look at my avatar... she used to not have a chest at all, but she took a cycle of test and she got nice some B RESTS! you def dont want a pair of those toots. lol

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
You need to have bromo on hand in case of gyno. Nolvadex will NOT help if you get it on nandralone. However, with a moderate dose like 300mg a wk I do not think it is likely that you get it.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
although some ppl are more sensitive to gyno then others, so you never know.

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
jsjs24 said:
You need to have bromo on hand in case of gyno. Nolvadex will NOT help if you get it on nandralone. However, with a moderate dose like 300mg a wk I do not think it is likely that you get it.

Thats what I read before but only in one place so wasnt sure if it was true or not. Thx for the info.
Hey whats Bromo short for? Need the whole name so i can find it from one of our sources here on the board.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
jsjs is correct about needing Bromocryptine with Deca. Some bros have also sworn that high doses of vitamin B6 have prevented P gyno, but I havent seen any medical studies on that.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
USMC5811 said:
At what dosages do you take Bromo if your feeling the effects of Gyno start?
Don't know about the dose, but I can tell you that you have to build up if you use Bromo. Starting at a quarter of a tab for a week, then up to a half of a tab for a week and some people can jump to a full tab by the third week. Some people get very sick if they try to take full tabs from the start.
Because of that, I recommend that you don't use it unless you absolutely have to. I'm not prone to gyno, so I've been able to use up to 900 mg a week of deca with no gyno symptoms whatsoever. I wouldn't recommend that, I'm just saying test yourself to see if you even need it.

dawg134

Aug 5, 2004
here

I found "through my own use" that when using high dosage of d-bol, novladex and proviron together about 2 tabs of each =50mg of proviron and 20mg of nolva were good for an anti-e. I am really sensitive to gyno. I found that out by taking 75mg/day of anadrol for 2 1/2 weeks not knowing what the hell i was doing I gained 27lb 3/4 water ret. and got little sore lumps behind the nipps. Instead of looking massive in the mirror I started to look sexy what the F&%K. Trial and error is a bitch. But its all better now. No more man boobs.

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
Only taking Deca at 100mg twice per week and 30mg of dbol per day, I dont expect any problems...just way paranoid about man boobs is all heh heh.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
USMC5811 said:
Only taking Deca at 100mg twice per week and 30mg of dbol per day, I dont expect any problems...just way paranoid about man boobs is all heh heh.

That is a low dose of deca and gear in general. You should run some test to help prevent getting decadick. Try running 300mg deca with 350-500mg test.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
USMC5811 said:
Gyno can be prevented. It's possible to be overly paranoid and end up using doses too low to cause any benefits, which ends up being a waste of gear. I wouldn't go under 400mg a week for deca and the more I read I'm thinking 600mg a week should be the minimunm for EQ. JMHO