©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advice on bulk cycle

El_vava

Oct 5, 2011
My first cycle :
test cyp at 500mg EW
dbol at 50mg ED for the first 4 weeks

My second I want to look something like this:
test cyp at 500mg EW
anadrol at 100mg ED with liv52
letro throughout at .25 ED
PCT - 20mg of nolva
100 mg of clomid for 30 days

My stats are:
23, 5'9". 202 lbs and 11%bf
I trained naturally for four years before my first cycle
I also have some extra nolva on hand to use throughout.
How does looks for you? is there anything that I missed? Thanks you!!

rennybig

May 9, 2011
Pretty good. i wouldn't use letro though. Just keep the nolva in case of gyno . Why not some deca w/test ?

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Cycle looks good. I dont see any problems. Adex might be a better choice but it would still be a good idea to have letro on hand just in case.

El_vava

Oct 5, 2011
Pretty good. i wouldn't use letro though. Just keep the nolva in case of gyno . Why not some deca w/test ?

Thanks guys.On my first cycle I used nolva@10mg ED and by week 3 of dbol I was still bloated as hell, so I stopped the nolva and started 50mg of letro and I was fine, so that is why i am using the letro @ .25 ED throughout and keeping some nolva on hand for the gyno. I'm thinking to add tribulus to my pct. I am seeing more and more people doing that..What do you think?
As for the deca, i would like to stick to two compounds till my third cycle .

1toX

Apr 22, 2011
Why not use proviron? It's an excellent addition to pct.
I'd also add an AI for PCT . Aromasin or Arimidex IMHO. Drop the Letro .If you get down to 8%. Why not stay at that bodyfat and do a clean bulk of...Test Prop/Tbol or Test Prop/Dbol ?

El_vava

Oct 5, 2011
yes,I know that proviron is amazing I've seen that it helps keep alot of gains and strength post cycle .Would Liquidex be sufficient?

race00

Jan 13, 2010
Liquidex is an AI and will reduce estrogen levels, but cannot be substituted for Proviron IMO. Use it for PCT .

El_vava

Oct 5, 2011
so, Is ok to run Liquidex throughout the cycle.
and for my pct, I would run nolva, clomid, letro and proviron.or should i just drop the letro and stick with L-dex for the PCT as well?

kurt2r2

May 2, 2011
L-Dex for PCT is good, though its effectiveness can be hampered by Nolva. Use slightly more when using the compound with Nolva imo.I'd run L-Dex 0.5-1mg/ED whilst "on".

El_vava

Oct 5, 2011
Thanks, much appreciation. How necessary is the HCG? Could i drop it and do clomid weeks 1-3?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Why are people recommending so many AI's these days. Some have more of a negative effect on your body than the steroids themselves.

Letrozole should be used for gyno or contest prep imo. That dose will kill your sex drive. Have you ever used it before. I am guessing you haven't or it was fake. Letro gets the reputation as being the strongest AI but that isn't really true due to the different effects these AI's have on men and women (most studies are done for women as it is used for breast cancer etc).

Keep it simple. I would personally use aromasin during a cycle... it is excellent for pct too. But use that for on cycle. Arimidex can be used to but I feel aromasin is better overall when comparing positives and negatives.

Thats all you need as your not shooting huge amounts.

PCT go with nolva and clomid. Lots of things available... pick 1 or 2... no need for 4... just doing more damage then good. The whole point of pct is to help recovery but so many throw many different things in and you have your hormones on a roller coaster.

By the way proviron is excellent during a cycle. As is masteron. If in the future you were ever to use a high dosed test cycle I would use masteron and aromasin during your cycle.

Lots of info and I don't want to complicate things. But for me the only things I would use on cycle are nolva, masteron, proviron or aromasin. Not all of them but just 1 or 2... most of the time none. I recommend masteron with every cycle. Nolva is great for cholesterol and I know many who use it long term. Sorry about the random thoughts but there you go thats my take.

Sometimes when I read threads about people on 2nd cycles etc. So many are on 3 different compounds and HCG, nolva... pct has 4/5 things in... no need whatsoever... just wasting your money.

Anyone smart doing AAS would have on hand... nolva, HCG, aromasin or arimidex and thats it. If your prone to gyno you need to address that and letrozole on hand would be useful.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
HCG will shut you down hard. Do not take it for pct. You take it just before pct allowing a few days after your last shot of HCG before starting your proper pct. As many usually do test c/e starting it the day before you last shot is excellent. Run it every few days for 2 weeks... then start your pct.

It is an excellent tool during long cycles. Everyone has their way... many do every few days during a cycle. I don't see the need but there is much merit to this protocol. Just as long as your sending signals in a periodic fashion you should be gtg. I personally prefer using it every 4 weeks or so during a cycle. 500IU every few days during those periods.

I would start my first set on week 5. Run it every few days for 2 weeks. Then at week 11 you run again. Then you start your pct.

Don't go above 1000IU in one shot... no need... nothing makes me hornier than HCG at the appropriate dose... too high and it's like sex doesn't exist for a few days.