©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Products Being Tested (06/2018)

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
The Lab has the 24 samples sent.
with that I will post the line up.

ARL 1 Product
Tren A 76

Gear Depot
5 Products
Kaballero Mast P 100
Test P 100
Tren A 100

Saizar
Tren A 100
Test C 300

Sciroxx 3 Products
Test C 250
Deca 300
Primo 100

Gear Pro these are Bio Tech 2 Products
Tren A 100
Mast P 100

United Anabolics these are Bio Tech 5 Products
Mast P 100
Tren A 100
Test C 250
Test P 100
NPP 150

PSL Euro Pharmacies 8 Products
Test P 100
Test C 200
Primo A 50
NPP 100
Tren A 100
Mast P 100
Tren no ester Suspension in Water 50
Test Base Suspension in Water 50

Thats the list, the 2 suspensions will b difficult to test B/C they are in water, In water the compound quickly settles to the bottom of the vial and you can see this is secs. Oils are much more stable. therefore the lab will call a greater margin of error.

I tested the volume of product in all Vials Most were close to Slightly under 10 MLS. as advertised.
The xception was all Bio Tech Products (Gear Pro and United) These Vials were over filled to Aprox. 11 Mls.

The PSL Euro Pharma Products are the best lookin most Professional Vials I seen Hopefully they test out as good as they Look.

Thanks All for the Products and the fundin of this Round it should b a good one...

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Solid list of products and sources right there!
Should make for a great round of results:)

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What a huge list. I hope every one appreciates the testing.
That list is some big money to test

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Hey buck any word when raws will be tested?

We need trusted guys that are willing to donate samples.
We get little to no response for those.

I know Racepicks had received a raw sample for PurePowdersDirect.
I do not think it made it into this round of samples so hopefully we at least get to see that one in the next round.

I know I have received a lot of pm's asking about testing the raw materials.
Just need the sample donators to step up in that area and get some raw samples into buck's hands:)

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I’m not saying it’s not possible (Jano will know more) but all the tests I’ve seen over the years the China powders are good.

I think the problem is when they get converted. We need to find who is doing it rite, who is skimping or Mis-labeling, and who has no idea what there even doing.

The top end I feel
It’s good. It’s the middle before you or I get it. The person doing the conversion for the “lab”

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I understand completely. My worry with raws is maybe raw supplier is out of X so he just sends Y instead, just to complete order.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
I agree with, Raj over the years its probably the guy in the "kitchen" or chemist more then any other factor, stretching or mislabeling product or even side dealing outside of a program. If its someone "hired" to do it all kinds of "greed" can creep in.

Ak

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Normally if it really is a chemist or someone
That knows what they are doing they could tell from the appearance between anavar and winni- or primo and test prop etc.
Also the melting point for each product could be tested.

I agree though let’s check anyone and everyone. If it was a raw supplier that could effect a ton of people.

I know customs is picky about what we can send. BUCK will know more on what is or is not currently allowed.

dnab87

Donating Member
Mar 28, 2015
Buck, did PSL pay for these 8 tests or are these from private members per the usual?

Just curious as 8 at one time from a sponsor seems like a lot, unless one guy wanted to make sure everything hes running is 100% which is awesome.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Buck, did PSL pay for these 8 tests or are these from private members per the usual?

Just curious as 8 at one time from a sponsor seems like a lot, unless one guy wanted to make sure everything hes running is 100% which is awesome.

ALL Tests done are the standard deal The members pay and we collect.
The retests if any Like the H-AS retests will differ.
Or if a sponsor foots the Bill It will b Noted....

UA gave a good donation but truth b told i dont even think he even knows we are testin him....

Thanks