©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A little help for a newbie

tmixon

Nov 6, 2007
I'm in a remote island in central america, so my access to pharms a little light.

So what I have is testosterone enanthate na dsomething called "priviron".

Now, I was wondering if I could stack these two together for a 8-10 week cycle while I'm here on the island. What would that cycle look like? If you all think this is not a good idea, just say so.

The "privron" is actually made up of mesterolona..i've read that it is not a bad oral to take along with the test.

Any help is appreciated ....thanks

remote

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
tmixon said:
I'm in a remote island in central america, so my access to pharms a little light.

So what I have is testosterone enanthate na dsomething called "priviron".

Now, I was wondering if I could stack these two together for a 8-10 week cycle while I'm here on the island. What would that cycle look like? If you all think this is not a good idea, just say so.

The "privron" is actually made up of mesterolona..i've read that it is not a bad oral to take along with the test.

Any help is appreciated ....thanks

remote

Try 500mg TEST E per week with 50-100mg PROVIRON daily.
The PROVIRON will help like an ANTI-E and also improve muscle hardness,,libido,,,and free bound testosterone on the body.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
ALIN said:
Try 500mg TEST E per week with 50-100mg PROVIRON daily.
The PROVIRON will help like an ANTI-E and also improve muscle hardness,,libido,,,and free bound testosterone on the body.
Agreed......