©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle Length

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
I'm on week 5 of my 2nd cycle. Its Test Cyp 500/wk and Eq 400/wk. I plan on 12 weeks based on advice from more experienced guys who all suggested that if I'm usuing Eq not to go less than 10 weeks.

Why then are almost all of the cycles on Alinshop 8 weeks (even cycles with Deca and Eq)?

Are Alin's cycles too short or is my cycle too long?

Thanks.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Gocraze said:
I'm on week 5 of my 2nd cycle. Its Test Cyp 500/wk and Eq 400/wk. I plan on 12 weeks based on advice from more experienced guys who all suggested that if I'm usuing Eq not to go less than 10 weeks.

Why then are almost all of the cycles on Alinshop 8 weeks (even cycles with Deca and Eq)?

Are Alin's cycles too short or is my cycle too long?

Thanks.

good question.

Your cycle is fine. I dont know why some cycle at the shop are the way they are, but I can tell your cycle is on the money.

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
I kicked off the first 3 1/2 weeks with DBOLs. I wanted to go 4 weeks but my blood pressure was rising. Awesome kickstart though. I packed on some bulk muscle so far. I'm looking forward to hardening up a bit after with some ANAVAR.

So I guess 12 weeks is good?

Martek

Dec 11, 2007
Gocraze said:
I kicked off the first 3 1/2 weeks with DBOLs. I wanted to go 4 weeks but my blood pressure was rising. Awesome kickstart though. I packed on some bulk muscle so far. I'm looking forward to hardening up a bit after with some ANAVAR.

So I guess 12 weeks is good?

I like to raise the stakes a couple more weeks. I hit the test for 14 weeks and end EQ at 12 weeks. Keep an eye out for blood pressure and you'll be prefect bro. Hope this helps! Your cycle looks great so far. EQ is one hell of a compound! I loved it! I'm doing deca and seeing how the two differ. My body is supreme when it comes to steroids. It acts way above and beyond normal human bodies and I love the effects.