©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

winny

Rudol

Feb 5, 2008
How hard is winny on the hair? Should it be a problem if you have a lot of hair?
Something to help? cuz I’m worried:(

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Rudol said:
How hard is winny on the hair? Should it be a problem if you have a lot of hair?

How old are you? Have you cycled lots b4? Winny is a killer for hair. Many are even just the test can be for sensitive individuals. Winny is up there with the worst (tren too). Most people think it is fathers side. But it is actually your mothers side that you go by. If you have any uncles from your mothers side then go by that. But if are older (not 23 etc) and have big hair I can't see it being a problem. But again it all depends on individual circumstances. If you have cycled plenty b4 and have had no problems I can't see winny causing you one.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Rudol said:

purely individual. dose your family trait show hair loss?

Vango

Aug 14, 2007
Rudol said:
Yes,winstrol can cause hair loss.:afro: :rolleyes:

Insider

Nov 30, 2007
Rudol said:
If you're prone to baldness proscar may help but will not eliminate the problem

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Insider said:
If you're prone to baldness proscar may help but will not eliminate the problem

There are lots of things like proscar you can take to help prevent baldness from happening. But to be honest most are rubbish in the sense if the gear is gonna make it happen it will. You can't go alittle bald cos if you have hair and it happens alittle it may as well happen the full way. Trust me I know. I have had a shaved head from the age of 18 so when it started going I wasn't bothered - I actually prefer it. So now I don't mind if it all goes but I would obviously prefer it to stay! If you have lots of hair and if you have cycled b4 (test etc) you should be fine. But if you have any doubt just avoid it. Just use something like clen etc etc if you want to cut.

Diver

Aug 10, 2007
Rudol said:
IMO winny is OK. It is not quite as bad as Testosterone, and certainly not as bad as Masteron and Tren.;)

gippywool

Dec 21, 2007
Elvia 1023 is right, baldness is a family trait on you mother's side. Cycling won't make you go bald, but if it is in your genetic code I believe it will speed up the process. Proscar does help...some have told me they started growing hair back using HGH. I know many guys who are "on" that have what I like to call the good hair, so I think its all genetics my friend. Hey, I am Italian and I'm tappin out, I got a ton of hair everywhere else....what are gonna do. I will tell you what not to do, no comb overs, wigs, or hair replacement it is very noticable and terrible looking. Just cut it short and clean and embrace it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
gippywool said:
Elvia 1023 is right, baldness is a family trait on you mother's side. Cycling won't make you go bald, but if it is in your genetic code I believe it will speed up the process. Proscar does help...some have told me they started growing hair back using HGH. I know many guys who are "on" that have what I like to call the good hair, so I think its all genetics my friend. Hey, I am Italian and I'm tappin out, I got a ton of hair everywhere else....what are gonna do. I will tell you what not to do, no comb overs, wigs, or hair replacement it is very noticable and terrible looking. Just cut it short and clean and embrace it.

Bump that. I always laugh when you get fellas trying absolutely everything such as comb overs, wigs etc. The wigs look completely fake and the comb overs and similar things just make you look much older and abit slow. They are terrified to just do what gippywool says and embrace it. I prefer it the way it is and so do all the girls I meet so it doesn't bother me. But if you walk around insecure and aware of it all the time it will show on your demeanour. Anyway that is going off track cos you don't have the problem and like I said if you have cycled plenty you shouldn't have a problem with winny. I am sure you will be pleased with the results. Just keep the winny part of your cycle fairly short. Goodluck