©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

surgery help

markone

Jul 17, 2012
I'm in a deadlock and I do not know what to do. The problem is that I'm in my 5th week into my cycle and I have to do a surgery, my doc called me in 3 weeks. I'm taking 650mg test cyp and 30mg dbol/ day 5 weeks. I'm guessing I should drop the cycle right now and start pct. At what risks I'm exposed, being on cycle so close to surgery?

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
I'm in a deadlock and I do not know what to do. The problem is that I'm in my 5th week into my cycle and I have to do a surgery, my doc called me in 3 weeks. I'm taking 650mg test cyp and 30mg dbol/ day 5 weeks. I'm guessing I should drop the cycle right now and start pct. At what risks I'm exposed, being on cycle so close to surgery?

call your doc and tell him about this

IMzual

Jan 19, 2012

go straight to pct now. you won't be able to train for a while and will probably lose everything you gained imo

philll

May 10, 2011

tell your doc , AAS reduce blood clotting time.

Apr 22, 2011

You need to drop the cycle , and maybe tell your doctor also you should postpone your surgery.

anton88

Apr 27, 2011

Imo,if you can't train, why be on cycle anyway? Doesn't make sense.

lke45

Apr 30, 2011

The doc will probally ask about aas because of your size, they are just curious when they see someone larger then normal. And you have to tell him!!!

Jake

Dec 29, 2011
As far as I know the only AAS which interferes with blood clotting is Anavar.

philip

May 5, 2011
Talk to your Doc. Let him know what you are doing. Wether he agrees with you doing it or not, it could make the difference between him wanting to do surgery or wanting to wait.