©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie Help

infntry11b

Jan 27, 2005
South Florida
First off I would like to say thank you to all of you for making me feel welcome in the introductions thread. I have to say I am a bit intimidated by ammount of choices that have to be made in accordance with my decision to join this forum. It helps that everyone here is so helpful.

So here we go, I am 27 6'2 220, a bit of a fat bastard (just a bit). I work hard and hit the gym quite regularly but cannot seem to gain much mass, (I on the other hand have no prblem aquiring jelly aound the mid section).

A few weeks ago I finished a two week cycle of methyl 1 test. Although I wasnt too happy with the taste I liked the results. Not too over the top but some nice gains, but they didnt last. So I am thinking of stepping up to the plate now, but I need help. The internet is an awful place to look when trying to decide what to take and what not to. (and I paid my $49.99 so I wont be looking for free sources) :smoker:

D-bol looks to give the gains I am looking for but I also need help to cut a bit of fat (22% currently). Any help you could give in the way of advice woud be helpful.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
infntry11b said:
A few weeks ago I finished a two week cycle of methyl 1 test. Although I wasnt too happy with the taste I liked the results. Not too over the top but some nice gains, but they didnt last. So I am thinking of stepping up to the plate now, but I need help.

try winny, tastes like gasoline going down.

My opinion would be to drop the fat before you start the cycle

You will not be happy when you run a bulking cycle and jump up 5-6%BF. Plus you will feel better and notice the gains a lot more.

Once that is done, i would suggest a simple test, dbol cycle with a cutter in the last 4 weeks(var/winny,T3/Clen). Run pct as normal and, if you can afford it, through the whole cycle.

M1T is a good drug, shows how well you gain and shows newer people the diet and training you will need to achieve gains(on a smaller scale of course).

If you did not gain on M1T, dont expect amazing results from AS. No doubt it was your diet and training/sleeping habits. Keep us posted.

W

wolfyEVH

infntry11b said:
First off I would like to say thank you to all of you for making me feel welcome in the introductions thread. I have to say I am a bit intimidated by ammount of choices that have to be made in accordance with my decision to join this forum. It helps that everyone here is so helpful.

So here we go, I am 27 6'2 220, a bit of a fat bastard (just a bit). I work hard and hit the gym quite regularly but cannot seem to gain much mass, (I on the other hand have no prblem aquiring jelly aound the mid section).

A few weeks ago I finished a two week cycle of methyl 1 test. Although I wasnt too happy with the taste I liked the results. Not too over the top but some nice gains, but they didnt last. So I am thinking of stepping up to the plate now, but I need help. The internet is an awful place to look when trying to decide what to take and what not to. (and I paid my $49.99 so I wont be looking for free sources) :smoker:

D-bol looks to give the gains I am looking for but I also need help to cut a bit of fat (22% currently). Any help you could give in the way of advice woud be helpful.

6'2" 220lb and 22%??? you would have like no muscle then ....drop the fat before resorting to gear....you'll thank us....post your current diet and training routine and we will do our best to help you in the right track

P

pincrusher

infntry11b said:

the key for you will be diet, diet, diet, oh yeah did i say diet LOL
you will need to learn how to master the art of knowing what to eat and when to eat it before i would recommend trying a cycle of real gear not prohormones.
although it is highly recommended to lower bodyfat down to around 10-14% before starting a cycle due to higher incident of estrogen conversion, fat attracts more fat, etc. you can juice at the bf% you are at but you will need to do a good amount of cardio each week and dont expect to gain but rather maintain weight while dropping fat and gaining some muscle.
first thing i would start to do is get into a routine of doing a 1/2 hour cardio session first thing in the am before you eat or drink anything other than water. reason for this is that this timeperiod is ideal for burning fat cause you body is in a state of depletion from sleeping all night and not taking in any fuel for it(food) the cardio session right away in the morning will force your body to use stored fat as an energy source. do not drink a carb loaded dring like gatorade while doing the cardio, just drink plain old water.
you diet will need to be broken down into at least 6 meals per day if not more.
before i would recommend trying clen or t3 or anything like that, i would try an otc fat burner like hydroxycut. these products work well with people who have a good cardio program set up but do not work if you just sit and watch tv all day while popping a few of the capsules.

P

pincrusher

pincrusher said:
the key for you will be diet, diet, diet, oh yeah did i say diet LOL
you will need to learn how to master the art of knowing what to eat and when to eat it before i would recommend trying a cycle of real gear not prohormones.
although it is highly recommended to lower bodyfat down to around 10-14% before starting a cycle due to higher incident of estrogen conversion, fat attracts more fat, etc. you can juice at the bf% you are at but you will need to do a good amount of cardio each week and dont expect to gain but rather maintain weight while dropping fat and gaining some muscle.
first thing i would start to do is get into a routine of doing a 1/2 hour cardio session first thing in the am before you eat or drink anything other than water. reason for this is that this timeperiod is ideal for burning fat cause you body is in a state of depletion from sleeping all night and not taking in any fuel for it(food) the cardio session right away in the morning will force your body to use stored fat as an energy source. do not drink a carb loaded dring like gatorade while doing the cardio, just drink plain old water.
you diet will need to be broken down into at least 6 meals per day if not more.
before i would recommend trying clen or t3 or anything like that, i would try an otc fat burner like hydroxycut. these products work well with people who have a good cardio program set up but do not work if you just sit and watch tv all day while popping a few of the capsules.
much more to talk about but i didnt want to put it all in one post :)