©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hcg or no Hcg that is the question

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok brothers. I need some advice. I got my cycle ready. 300 mg test Cyp twice a week ( 10-12 weeks) arimidex every other day on cycle, and pct of nolvadex and clomid My only problem is I don't have Hcg for on cycle and my cash is LOOOOWWWW! I hate to place an order for just Hcg when the only guy I know to trust has a kinda high minimum. My question is will it be that bad if I don't use it on cycle? Or is there a sub for it? I got DAA lying around the house and thought about using that. I know it won't do the same thing but figure it couldn't hurt. Help me out

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
you will be ok without it. having said that i would much rather have it than not but you will be fine. that is the quick version. good luck!

VP

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Of course you can run the cycle with out it but if it were me I would much rather run hcg alongside the cycle for a smoother recovery. Just my .02 though

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Yeah, pretty much what these guys said. I don't wanna come off shitty to you, but if you can't afford all the things you need then best not start until you have everything. I know, as humans we are impulsive, I get it, but really, it's sound advice. I think you'll be fine, but I'd get some during that 12 weeks and at least have it on hand for the future.

jojo1969

Oct 20, 2013
if you cant afford hcg 500 iu's E5D then how can you afford to eat on cycle? just sayin....

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
You be fine. You can also use Clomid or tribulus if you can't afford hcg. There is a sticky at alins forum in regards to using Clomid during cycle instead of hcg.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
You be fine. You can also use Clomid or tribulus if you can't afford hcg. There is a sticky at alins forum in regards to using Clomid during cycle instead of hcg.

Clomid will not stimulate the testies the way hcg does. Hcg mimics lh production and clomidisa serm. Clomid is much better used when administration of exogenous t is ceases and you are starting pct

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
Clomid will not stimulate the testies the way hcg does. Hcg mimics lh production and clomidisa serm. Clomid is much better used when administration of exogenous t is ceases and you are starting pct

Yes you are correct