©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Greatest band of all time???

Who is the greatest band ever?

• Total voters
W

wolfyEVH

I have to go with Pink Floyd hands down.....what do you all think???

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
I am going with Aerosmith. They have withstood the test of time. Adapted to change while maintaining the straight forward guitar driven sound. They have stuck together through triumph and adversity. Besides, Keith Richards is one ugly old fucker who still pulls alot of pussy.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Never ask a musician who he thinks is the best, you'll never like the answer. The greatest band of all time, if we are talking about popular,not pop, music is "The Band."

W

wolfyEVH

Blackbird said:
Never ask a musician who he thinks is the best, you'll never like the answer. The greatest band of all time, if we are talking about popular,not pop, music is "The Band."

robbie robertson and the band?? LOL...yeah right.....springsteen is better than him

W

wolfyEVH

tee said:
j/k How about KISS, The Stones, VH, or Aerosmith

i've seen KISS twice in concert....awesome...one of my favorites.....Rush, KISS, pink floyd, and Van Halen are my favs

P

pincrusher

gotta go with led zepplin. only problem is the younger guys probably havent heard enough of their music to fully appreciate just how good they were in their day. beatles would have to be my #2

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
pincrusher said:
gotta go with led zepplin. only problem is the younger guys probably havent heard enough of their music to fully appreciate just how good they were in their day.

Youd be surprised bro. Im not all that old, and I have numerous zep concerts, unreleased studio stuff, vids etc. They really are the best band of all time.

lestatgear

Feb 17, 2005
I have to go w/ Floyd. I've seen them twice in concert, and man, do I wish they would tour one more time. Hands down the greatest band of all time for me.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I think it's one of those, "I'll do it if he does it," deals. I heard the rumor on NY radio last month.

Last edited: