©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SYNTHERGINE - 6th BLOOD TEST RESULTS - Phidias!

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
Here is the latest blood test submitted to us by long time customer and forum member Phidias.

They show a drastic reduction in the liver enzyme values through the use of Synthergine.

Accompanied with the blood tests are an email from Phidias describing his experience in further detail.

These are the kind of results you can expect each and every time you use Synthergine. You will not need Another liver protection/detox product ever again!

===============================================

Hi,

As promised in my last email, you'll find attached before/after bloods.
The first blood collection was on July 7th, and though it took a little time to
have a second one done (October 21st), I think the results are relevant
enough liver wise.

Wish you a great weekend!

-Phidias

===============================================

Attachments

• synthergine-before-and-after-phidias-1024x693.png
    synthergine-before-and-after-phidias-1024x693.png
    328.3 KB · Views: 72

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
This is why I only use Syntheringe! The numbers don't lie and have never seen a single test come back with poor levels!

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
Some comments from Phidias on his experience with Synthergine:

Phidias said:
I have to admit I was pretty amazed myself when I got the after ASAT/ALAT results... values nearly 3 times lower!

I mean... I had red all the testimonials about Synthergine before using it and therefore knew it would work to some extent, but like with everything else, as long as you've never used something yourself, you can only hope... damn, the results clearly went beyond my expectations!!! :headbang:

To this day still a mystery to me, that was the only product from Synthetek I had never tried in 10+ years yet relying on Synthelamin and Synthetine... when actually it should be a stapple in every health concerned bodybuilder's arsenal... I guess I thought using Liv52 and Silymarin was enough to protect your liver... that first blood test I did obviously proved me wrong. :banghead:

Though after many years trying, I've finally made up my mind and gave up on my dreams of becoming a pro, which to me means I'm now just enjoying training/eating well without using any AAS or PED's of any sort (yes I'm definitely smaller... but still look better than most "on" ), I must however reckon I've greatly abused myself over the years... without really paying attention to the adverse consequences health wise of my choices.

I'm glad tools like Synthergine do exist to compensate for the crazy behaviors we tend to have in this sport.

And just a thing, guys: don't think the only thing that can damage your liver are 17 A.A. Orals... EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING we use go through the liver... even just the baby aspirin you take ed can seriously impact your values... same goes with Nolvadex... one of the most hepatic unfriendly substance... just read the notice. I could go on...

To see the full discussion you can check out the thread on PM where he is a member.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I like what Phidias said about everything going through the liver. My doctor runs bloodwork on me in order to moniter my levels due to using simvastatin, a cholesterol pill. It can also cause liver problems. A lot of folks don't think about things like prescription meds, Tylenol, etc.
I also wonder if there's a cumulative effect from different prescription meds, anti estrogens, pain relievers such as Motrin and Tylenol on the liver used at the same time. For instance, moderate amounts of different chemicals creating a heavy load on the liver.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
The results speak for themselves. Synthergine sells itself.

Its great to see these posted up. I have seen similar results NUMEROUS times with myself and others I train. I have even seen it improve numbers in a severe alcoholic friend of mine. VERY impressive in my view.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
Its great to see these posted up. I have seen similar results NUMEROUS times with myself and others I train. I have even seen it improve numbers in a severe alcoholic friend of mine. VERY impressive in my view.

Yes, very much the same experiences with my friends. It's a shame my
friends didn't keep their results to post up, missed out on free
Synthergine too.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
just ordered the synthlamine. gonna wait to see my labs before i get synthergine.
is there a link on how to use synthlamine? i know its 2x a week but does it matter where? and what if i just did a shot of oil? is it not god to mix ?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
just ordered the synthlamine. gonna wait to see my labs before i get synthergine.
is there a link on how to use synthlamine? i know its 2x a week but does it matter where? and what if i just did a shot of oil? is it not god to mix ?

Suggested dose is 2ml every 2-3 days...Injected wherever you'd like...I personally never mix my supps with gear...Usually have always gotten my supps out of the way first thing in the morning and then my gear preworkout.....

Here is an article written by Dat that explains Synthelamin:

http://www.anasci.org/vB/synthetek-...e-behind-synthelamin-appitite-stimulator.html

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
Suggested dose is 2ml every 2-3 days...Injected wherever you'd like...I personally never mix my supps with gear...Usually have always gotten my supps out of the way first thing in the morning and then my gear preworkout.....

Here is an article written by Dat that explains Synthelamin:

http://www.anasci.org/vB/synthetek-...e-behind-synthelamin-appitite-stimulator.html

what i meant was as far as injecting into a place that recently had an oil substance inj pior? or vice versa. how long do i have to wait before i use that spot again without oil and synth mixing? i know when i use deca from stealth gear i get a lump for a week. so if theres a lump there has to most likely be some oil still there correct? im worried about mixing to frequent or too soon in same spot and getting infections. i'm very sterile with this cycle. but in the past i wasnt and had got infections. now that im on this site im learning all the things i never knew. like changing needles after filling syringe, and wiping bottle with rubbing alc prior.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
what i meant was as far as injecting into a place that recently had an oil substance inj pior? or vice versa. how long do i have to wait before i use that spot again without oil and synth mixing? i know when i use deca from stealth gear i get a lump for a week. so if theres a lump there has to most likely be some oil still there correct? im worried about mixing to frequent or too soon in same spot and getting infections. i'm very sterile with this cycle. but in the past i wasnt and had got infections. now that im on this site im learning all the things i never knew. like changing needles after filling syringe, and wiping bottle with rubbing alc prior.

The best way I've found is to inject Synthelamin SQ in the stomach...There are plenty of people that just add it to their other shots though without an issue.....

So say you are injecting 1ml of Test, just mix your 1ml of Synthelamin in the same pin and IM inject...As long as your injecting procedures are sterile and you rotate injection areas as you would with your regular gear shots you should have no problem.....

But on a note, Unless I am site injecting Syntherol, I never use the same injection area more then twice a week.....