©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

oxandrolone & boldenone

Slam Dingo

Sep 29, 2005
Hello.... Total Noob here.
SYSTEM SPECS:
31yr male
182 pounds
5ft 10in
15% body fat

"IMHO" I have a good build and would like to increase strength, stamina.
I would also like to achieve more tone and definition. NO BIG Gains at this point for me right now. So this brings me to my dilemma:

On to the juicy stuff:
I managed to come across a 6-8 week supply of Oxandrolone and Boldenone.
From topics I have read around the net, the drug descriptions, and from the person I got this from "for almost free" says that they are combined for weight gains. Both increase appetite. DOH! Is this true? Has anyone here had success with strength and stamina with out the big weight gains? Sure, I expect some.

One last thing:
If I were to take these, would anyone suggest having around anything else to lessen the chances of encountering estrogen related side effects? Nolvadex and/or Proviron?

Thanks a bunch!

W

wolfyEVH

you're a total noob you say...do you know how to eat and train properly?? if not, steroids arent the answer right now.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Slam Dingo said:
Hello.... Total Noob here.

"IMHO" I have a good build and would like to increase strength, stamina.
I would also like to achieve more tone and definition. NO BIG Gains at this point for me right now. So this brings me to my dilemma:

On to the juicy stuff:
I managed to come across a 6-8 week supply of Oxandrolone and Boldenone.
From topics I have read around the net, the drug descriptions, and from the person I got this from "for almost free" says that they are combined for weight gains. Both increase appetite. DOH! Is this true? Has anyone here had success with strength and stamina with out the big weight gains? Sure, I expect some.

One last thing:
If I were to take these, would anyone suggest having around anything else to lessen the chances of encountering estrogen related side effects? Nolvadex and/or Proviron?

Thanks a bunch!
Strength and size go hand in hand. Your muscles must increase in size or you will not get stronger. Muscle is dense and weighs more than fat, therefore you must also gain weight. For example, if a guy had 16" arms and wanted to increase them to 18" he would need to gain close to 20lbs.

If someone gives you anavar for almost free. I would be concerned about its legitimacy. Anavar is quite expensive. No one just gives that away cheap.

Nolvadex and or proviron should definately be kept around for gyno symptoms. you will also need nolva or clomid for PCT.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
how much eq do you have. just saying 6-8 week worth is relevant. how many total mg's do you have? you will need enough for at least 12 weeks.

Slam Dingo

Sep 29, 2005
DragonRider.....He gave it to me for a low price because he is going through a serious injury and he is a great friend of mine.

wolfyEVH.....Yes, I train enough for me. I am in the gym at least 4 times a week, plus running, biking, disc golf on off days.

I eat very well. Well, I do tend to eat a few too many Pluots through out the day.

I knew that there would be some weight gain. I really didn’t want to big bulk on this one. I just wondered how much weight gain is the average with these two.

I really appreciate all your help guys...
Thanks,

P

pincrusher

oxandrolone is one of the rare drugs that will create a dramatic increase in strength without increasing muscle mass. it also helps to burn off adipose tissue(fat) in your body so it will help to harden you up some.
equipose will increase appetite, but im not 100% sure about the anavar doing that. the eq will promote a slow & steady gain in muscle mass but i would recommend running it for at least 10 weeks not 6-8.
how much of each product do you have. this will help to determine just how long of a cycle of each you can run and what the overall results would be.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
WTF is pluots?

my buddy REALLY gets into disc golf. they hava pond at the course, and sometimes at night he'll get in that funky ass think to dig out discs,lol.

any results you see from an eq/var cycle will be lean and will more than likely keep most of the gains. gains could vary from 8-12lbs (somewhere in that range) depending on diet/training.

Slam Dingo

Sep 29, 2005
pincrusher - He said its only 6-8 weeks. So, should I not take it?

a-bomb83 - A pluot is a cross hybrid of a plum and apricot. I love them. I try to keep it down to 2 a day. I know that is too much. They taste too sweet!

I played 3 rounds of night golf last weekend. Yea, it’s a blast. You duck tape fishing lure lights or real disc golf lights to your disc and chunk on! Some courses now have lit baskets. Awesome. 3000-7000ft courses are really great off day activities. I have yet to play a flat easy terrain course.

P

pincrusher

Slam Dingo said:
pincrusher - He said its only 6-8 weeks. So, should I not take it?
it will depend on what dosage he expects you to take. the products he gave you should have a dosing per unit on them, the var can be anywhere from 2mg per tab up to 10mg and the eq is typically 200mg/ml. i would just like to know how much he is recommending that you take for it to last 6-8 weeks because that is the most important issue here, that you take enough to see results without taking to much.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
Slam Dingo said:
I played 3 rounds of night golf last weekend. Yea, it’s a blast. You duck tape fishing lure lights or real disc golf lights to your disc and chunk on! Some courses now have lit baskets. Awesome. 3000-7000ft courses are really great off day activities. I have yet to play a flat easy terrain course.

wouldn't that increase the weight of the disc though? are the lures bright enough? the one by my house doesn't have lit baskets, althought that'd be cool as hell!

Slam Dingo

Sep 29, 2005
a-bomb83 said:
wouldn't that increase the weight of the disc though? are the lures bright enough? the one by my house doesn't have lit baskets, althought that'd be cool as hell!

lights weigh less than 1/3 of a gram. The lure lights a mini break sticks, like you would see during halloween. They really dont change the flight pattern. The ducktape if not applied correctly can change the pattern. Electrical tape works ok too....

Slam Dingo

Sep 29, 2005
pincrusher said:
it will depend on what dosage he expects you to take. the products he gave you should have a dosing per unit on them, the var can be anywhere from 2mg per tab up to 10mg and the eq is typically 200mg/ml. i would just like to know how much he is recommending that you take for it to last 6-8 weeks because that is the most important issue here, that you take enough to see results without taking to much.

Oxandrolone - 100 10mg pills
Boldenone - 200mg inject

Slam Dingo

Sep 29, 2005
The first few times I did the injections "boldenone" I got like a mini flu...... So I lowered the dose to 1cc a pop. I did about 2.5cc's this week. Still feeling like shit.... Almost to the point of stopping the cycle.

I lowered the dose of the "oxandrolone" to 2 10mg pills a day to see if that is the culprit. Notta....

Is 1cc a pop twice a week and 20 mg daily going to do anything?

Slam Dingo

Sep 29, 2005
Feeling a lil better..... I'm still doing 1cc twice a week of the boldenone and only 20-30mg oxandrolone every day. I think it was the ox.... Anyone else had any issues with higher doses?
Thanks,