©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any Bourbon drinkers here?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I am not a bourbon drinker myself, but I have some buddies around the country that are. Because I live adjacent to Bourbon country, I can sometimes find certain Bourbons that are in shorter supply in other parts of the country.

Apparently right now Blanton's is in short supply in a lot of places, but there's plenty available locally to me. Tomorrow I'm going to go pick up a few bottles and send them out to some friends.

If anyone wants a bottle of Blanton's, or anything else that they can't find themselves, I'd be more than happy to pick some up and send it their way.

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll do some checking around tomorrow to see what's available and how much it runs.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, I'm not much of a drinker, either. I drank a beer with dinner a few nights ago and got a minor buzz. 1 beer.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
DAMN! Sorry I missed this post yesterday...don't ask me why, but I drink an entire bottle of bourbon (I LOVE the taste) and keep going...but one rum drink and I'm naked and passed out spread eagle on the floor.

I assume you already did your shopping for this?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I did, but I can pick up another one. I bought the whole supply in town, so I'd have to do a little driving to get it, but I'd be willing.

Millburn, if you're interested, just shoot me a PM and we can talk about it.

I'll keep this offer open to anyone that's interested. There's a lot of different whiskey and bourbon special bottlings around here that are in short supply in other places. If anyone has anything they can't find, just shoot me a PM and I'll make a few phone calls to see what's available.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I used to love good bourbon and Jack Black. Since I am older now, I gave it up, but damn its good. Elijah Craig was one of my favorites.

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Got a bottle of Don Julio 1942 for Christmas really wanted the reál but that shits over 300 a bottle but smooth as the best bourbon or whiskey you've ever drink and will creep up on you lol

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Tequila used to be my drink of choice. Sitting around sipping a good añejo tequila used to be my idea of an enjoyable night.