©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cancer in chicken?

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Good info right there!

But...everything causes cancer. I'm currently sitting on my leather couch getting cancer. I might even step outside soon and be exposed to 3 more types of cancer. After that, I'll probably clean my house and get another kind of cancer from a detergent. And then finally, I'll probably head up to the store and by some Copenhagen to top my day off with my favorite kind of cancer:D

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Good info right there!

But...everything causes cancer. I'm currently sitting on my leather couch getting cancer. I might even step outside soon and be exposed to 3 more types of cancer. After that, I'll probably clean my house and get another kind of cancer from a detergent. And then finally, I'll probably head up to the store and by some Copenhagen to top my day off with my favorite kind of cancer:D

Cool read BUT
Have to say - none of this will ever stop me from eating my chicken but I will look a little closer at what I am buying or were from
FDA has a formula on to how much cancer a chicken can have and still get sold for food.
You can buy cancer free chicken - little more money - not sure if worth it - if it taste better then I am for it

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The pictures and video's of the Pharms are incredible
How do they manage so many chickens
I would love to go to one of the farms some day

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Cool read BUT
Have to say - none of this will ever stop me from eating my chicken but I will look a little closer at what I am buying or were from
FDA has a formula on to how much cancer a chicken can have and still get sold for food.
You can buy cancer free chicken - little more money - not sure if worth it - if it taste better then I am for it
The FDA can suck a big one. They protect no one but the companies that are poisening us.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Cool read BUT

Try to buy free range from local farmers in your area. I would think this would cut down chances if your buying straight from the supplier.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Cool read BUT

Where can you buy cancer free chicken? That's a label I've never seen before. I can only imagine the level of panic that would cause in the public and media if someone were to label a chicken as cancer free in a supermarket.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Mass produced food is nasty but frankly, virtually every living animal can get cancer, so check your beef and everything else too. Just make sure the cells are cooked and dead and your DNA does not match :) It is disgusting to think you might be eating cancer cells.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Mass produced food is nasty but frankly, virtually every living animal can get cancer, so check your beef and everything else too. Just make sure the cells are cooked and dead and your DNA does not match :) It is disgusting to think you might be eating cancer cells.

Think I just threw up in my mouth

one more rep

Feb 1, 2016
The FDA can suck a big one. They protect no one but the companies that are poisening us.

Half the fdas budget comes from big pharma.They dont protect anyone but their payoffs.All lies out their.They have been shooting chickens up with arsenic since the 1940s.Everything in this world is tainted some how.