©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Chris "Cyborg" Making Her UFC Debut At UFC 198!

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
This is a tough one for me to swallow. She had her chance once and to my knowledge jumped out of her contract as soon as the UFC announced random testing. So does this mean she's clean? Hell no but she isn't going to be able to just walk around 24/7 totally jacked. So that brings me to the question can she actually just overpower the other women like she's so use to doing? Probably not as much. So how do you think she will look or perform if she can't overpower someone who has better skill or technique? I guess time will tell. I use to think Rousey would make her look stupid until she forgot how to use Judo and decided she was a kick boxer. I would love to see Holley and Cyborg fight though. Both have great power in their hands and feet....AR....

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
She didn't run for drug test reasons...she was told she had to fight at 135lbs and she couldn't make it. I just read another article where Dana said she has to compete at 135lbs. She's never fought at that weight so it will be interesting!

I found an article from Dec 27th 2015...Holy Holm said she'll fight Cyborg at 145lbs! We'll see if Rousey is willing to step up!

Unlike Ronda Rousey, Holm is 'open' to fighting Cyborg at 145 - Bloody Elbow

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
She didn't run for drug test reasons...she was told she had to fight at 135lbs and she couldn't make it. I just read another article where Dana said she has to compete at 135lbs. She's never fought at that weight so it will be interesting!

I found an article from Dec 27th 2015...Holy Holm said she'll fight Cyborg at 145lbs! We'll see if Rousey is willing to step up!

Unlike Ronda Rousey, Holm is 'open' to fighting Cyborg at 145 - Bloody Elbow

I'm really looking forward to this but who knows if she can hit that 135. I heard that she has a pretty hard cut to 145. As for as the performance enhancers go.., well we are seeing more and more fighters getting popped for this. The reality it's always been part of the sport

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I'm really looking forward to this but who knows if she can hit that 135. I heard that she has a pretty hard cut to 145. As for as the performance enhancers go.., well we are seeing more and more fighters getting popped for this. The reality it's always been part of the sport

Exactly!

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Please no offense!!!! I just spent over 30 minutes writing a really in depth post about Cyborg, the real behind the scenes game, PEDs, all kinds of cool shit and it fucking disappeared cause I bumped the back button. Fuck me. Lol So I'll just ask do you believe that Peyton Manning's wife was taking HGH not him? I'm not mad at Cyborg but of course she's not gonna say she opted out due to drug tests. BIO much respect brother. The real info is above my pay grade anyway. I'm just saying.

In the end hope it all works out for women's MMA cause I love it....AR....

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I just want to see Cyborg vs Holmes and Cyborg vs Rousey! C'mon Dana make it happen!!