©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

extra skin

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My wife is in great shape now but has extra skin on stomach from babies and wondering how to tighten it up
I have no clue
I know when I get ready for shows that is the hardest thing to do is shrink do the extra skin.
My waste never goes over 3" from show ready till this year but I still fight with the extra skin????
What can be done??
How long does it take???

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I'm guessing here but I would say age would be a big factor in this.....I would guess the older she is harder to shrink it....at some point I would think it could possibly take minor surgery if there's much of it....at very least minor surgery may be easier at a certain age

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Know it's a slow process but large improvements can be done. Stay very hydrated. Dry skin is damaged skin. Also apply a mix of hyaluronic acid and dmso 2x daily. After a sower or bath is ideal. Consume plenty of omega 3 & 6 oils in your diet and avoid inflammatory foods. Weight training also helps considerably. Also try to avoid very rapid weight loss as it further damages skin an creates stretch marks. Gh or ghrp peptides are great for skin as well.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
My wife is in great shape now but has extra skin on stomach from babies and wondering how to tighten it up
I have no clue
I know when I get ready for shows that is the hardest thing to do is shrink do the extra skin.
My waste never goes over 3" from show ready till this year but I still fight with the extra skin????
What can be done??
How long does it take???

A good cosmetic surgeon can work miracles and I think she would be more than happy with the results.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Hydration is #1 for prevention and overall skin health. Magnus is right on as usual. Products that increase collagen (sp?). Also depending where the excess skin is Botox could be used to relax some muscles to tighten other areas of skin. Maybe direct injections of hgh? And as stated above could always go under the knife. Not really that big of a deal these days. Well other than $$$1....AR....

Last edited: