©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Long time lurker

FFighter620

Dec 30, 2012
Hey bros.. Just like the title says I've been lurking for a while and figured I should introduce myself. I'm hoping to gain some knowledge about conversions, so that's where I will be mostly. On a side note it's 12:30 and I'm still eating 12oz of chicken, an avacado, and cottage cheese... I dont know how some of you guys do it but I have much respect for all of you!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Glad you you could make it!. You are going to love this upbeat laid back
board . Have a great day... T

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey bros.. Just like the title says I've been lurking for a while and figured I should introduce myself. I'm hoping to gain some knowledge about conversions, so that's where I will be mostly. On a side note it's 12:30 and I'm still eating 12oz of chicken, an avacado, and cottage cheese... I dont know how some of you guys do it but I have much respect for all of you!

Sounds like your eating a sound diet. :welcome: to Anasci brother.

FFighter620

Dec 30, 2012
NO light! I'm going all dark side from now on lol. If anyone is interested I have started a log over on ology. I start one here too if there is interest.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Welcome man. This is a great place. You should post your log here, in a new thread ofcourse.