©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Green tea gets you jacked

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
You gotta take the time to read the actual studies. All is not as it seems. There’s a fair amount of hyperbole going on there.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Me neither been using for 20 years . Drinking and pill form . I think it’s healthy and enjoy taste.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I love tea sweetened with honey . 40 years martial arts including in Asia many teachers were considered healers so herb healing tea was common . I’m big into these regardless of western confirmation. China been using over 4000 years . Only recently has western measures been even able to figure how to study as teas , chi gong / yoga , acupuncture, tai chi etc etc all related . I drink teas like no tomorrow. I think too study done long ago that green tea helps lower lung cancer found in like Japan vs USA yet they smoke more ironically they were implying it was correlated to the amount of tea ingested in the country . Crazy I don’t know .

gdaddyg8

Donating Member
Jun 11, 2018
Green tea is great. I find it give me cleaner energy compared to coffee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
careful fellas ..if i remember correctly, i'm pretty sure that green tea (..& black tea) interferes with/inhibits "5-alpha reductase" & therefore lowers DHT!!

..def not what i want

..do your homework first ;)

rippedfreak123

May 4, 2016
not a coffee guy but have included green tea in my daily regime. Ginger shots have been a normal for me too and seems to boost feeling

Professional Muscle Store

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2018
www.professionalmusclestore.com

Attachments

• greentea.png
    greentea.png
    742.5 KB · Views: 26

gogotren

Banned
Apr 10, 2013
you must know and consider the subjects condition prior to starting green tea and training. Obviously an untrained person with poor diet with see faster results from beginning a program versus somebody that is already training. It states they started 26% BF, that is very untrained. So how much was it the green tea and how much was just getting off their ass?