©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bodybuilder Held on $5M Bond for Attempted Murder

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Bodybuilder Held On $5M Bond, Charged For Stabbing Girlfriend And Possessing Steroids

http://www.anasci.org/vB/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=4

NPC Bodybuilder Paul Bashi accused of attempted murder of his girlfriend in Washington Township, Michigan

35 years-old Bodybuilder Paul Bashi arrested and accused of attempted murder of his girlfriend was also found possessing several steroids including cocaine, meth, and human growth hormones.

Bashi resident of Macomb County was arrested on Sunday by Washington Township police after they were called to a home on a report of an assault. Deputies found the woman injured and bleeding from multiple puncture wounds to her body.

The neighbor Derrick Williams told the local media:

“It was really extreme,

I mean, she was physically unable to get up off the porch. One of my other neighbors called and said, ‘Hey, they had another fight. He ran off. She’s sitting on the porch.'”

Williams said;

“She was just sprawled across the porch, not able to move, bloody, groaning and stuff,”

According to Police, Bashi and his girlfriend were in a physical altercation. When deputies arrived, they found her lying on the porch, bleeding from multiple puncture wounds to her head and right side of her body.

Paul Bashi was found walking down a street nearby and he had blood on him when police found him. He was arrested and is currently behind the bars, facing one count of assault with intent to murder and one count of controlled substance with intent to deliver/manufacture. Police also found marijuana, methamphetamine, ecstasy, cocaine, and Jintropin which contains human growth hormone.

The female victim is in the stable condition.

Paul Bashi is a bodybuilder listed on NPC’s (National Physique Committee) website!

RA0513

Donating Member
Dec 27, 2016
So the police will blame steroids when he had coke, X and meth [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
was also found possessing several steroids including cocaine, meth, and human growth hormones.

Didn't realize coke and meth were steroids...Now his lawyer will have him playing the roid rage card to try dumb down the charges as much as possible!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Didn't realize coke and meth were steroids...Now his lawyer will have him playing the roid rage card to try dumb down the charges as much as possible!

Exactly! Total hatchet job!!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
It will be all over the media and they will compare it to Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan. I think I am calmer on gear! Lol

I know I am. Never experienced anything even close to roid rage in my years. For me it’s more like “roid relaxation.”

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
5 million....see I just find that hilarious and excessive. I think a million would have done just fine - they just LOVE to make shit sound worst than it always is. Lovely....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Every single drug they listed is not a steroid :eek:

Every time there is a news story and steroids are involved you realize no one writing about them even attempts to educate themselves for 5 mins before releasing the story.