©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Lab results

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Here are some results that are out of range:

BUN - 23

Creatinine - 1.45

Total Test - 3,260

Free Test - 50

LH
FSH
Estradiol - 44

This is based on 500mg test /wk, .5 mg Adx ED. I'm in week 9.

Some of those numbers scare me. Why is the LH and FSH so low?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
Here it is.
839ce25f84205f6436983bcfd6f16bab.jpg

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
LH and FSH are always low during a cycle. You’ve interrupted the bodies HPTA and shut down the natural production of testosterone. Lowered LH and FSH are the natural consequence of this.

Creatinine is almost always elevated in someone that is using AAS, lifting heavily, and on a high protein diet. That picture you posted is super low quality and I honestly can’t make out any of the numbers. Unless it’s WAY, WAY out of range there’s little to be concerned about.

High Hematocrit is also common when on cycle.

You said in another thread that you did tons of research before starting this cycle. These are all common topics of discussion on many bodybuilding boards online. It seems like you would have learned at least a little something about these things if you had done as much research as you claim to have done.

Maybe you should consider taking a break from AAS, while you educate yourself a little more thoroughly about the substances you’re putting in your body, and especially the side effects of them. Going into these things without a really firm grasp on the intimate details and the minutiae of the topics can lead to really poor outcomes, at best. And complete disaster, at worst.

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
LH and FSH are always low during a cycle. You’ve interrupted the bodies HPTA and shut down the natural production of testosterone. Lowered LH and FSH are the natural consequence of this.

Creatinine is almost always elevated in someone that is using AAS, lifting heavily, and on a high protein diet. That picture you posted is super low quality and I honestly can’t make out any of the numbers. Unless it’s WAY, WAY out of range there’s little to be concerned about.

High Hematocrit is also common when on cycle.

You said in another thread that you did tons of research before starting this cycle. These are all common topics of discussion on many bodybuilding boards online. It seems like you would have learned at least a little something about these things if you had done as much research as you claim to have done.

Maybe you should consider taking a break from AAS, while you educate yourself a little more thoroughly about the substances you’re putting in your body, and especially the side effects of them. Going into these things without a really firm grasp on the intimate details and the minutiae of the topics can lead to really poor outcomes, at best. And complete disaster, at worst.
I think you're right

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Hematocrit is also 52.8.

The results you posted look fine and very normal for being on cycle. Although your hematocrit is borderline high. Not a major issue but for a 1st cycle that could become an issue. Have you ever given blood?

Tim Zane

Apr 8, 2018
The results you posted look fine and very normal for being on cycle. Although your hematocrit is borderline high. Not a major issue but for a 1st cycle that could become an issue. Have you ever given blood?

No, how does that work? Just go donate anywhere and don't tell them why? I had not drank water for 12 hours prior to the blood draw and I read that can cause a high reading.

MyNameIsJeff

Sep 24, 2017
Next time maintain normal levels of hydration before the blood draw. It can certainly have an impact on things like HCT and BUN. Even with that in mind though, I'd not be happy with the kidney values (Creatinine and BUN) for a light cycle like this. Do you take supplemental creatine? How many pounds of meat do you eat per day? What's your height, body weight, and body fat? Have you measured your blood pressure on/off cycle? Do you usually stay properly hydrated?