©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Masteron

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Is mast similar to tren yet different from nandrolens from a chemical standpoint?
I ask because three times I tried tren, I got pancreatitis every time. I am trying my first run of mast and it seems like I am getting the same symptoms. Npp has never bothered me.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
No 2 people are the same...I get every side imaginable from tren(even as low as 100mg/wk)...only sore throat/glands from Mast(over 300mg/wk)

Durro

Jan 24, 2018
No 2 people are the same...I get every side imaginable from tren(even as low as 100mg/wk)...only sore throat/glands from Mast(over 300mg/wk)

I get that throat problem on Tren when I go over 400.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I love mast
Tren I feel sick all the time and I my temper is terrible if I don't use Mast or poviron?

mazrim

Mar 18, 2019
Never really got any of the sides from Tren that are talked about.

Masteron sometimes I feel like it affects me mentally/physically in the way an ai does, though it is not one when on it for a bit. Also makes me irritable.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I get prostate issues with masteron. It's not great for your hairline either. Tren is side effects in a bottle and I love and hate it! As long as I keep mast at 400mg I am ok.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
No it's very different. It's androgenic like tren. Do you smoke? Have you had your calcium levels checked before?

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
No it's very different. It's androgenic like tren. Do you smoke? Have you had your calcium levels checked before?

Smoke about two cigs a day
Only if it was part of a basic panel, in which case would have been fine

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Did the symptoms gets worse? I can't handle too much mast. What dose of mast are you on?

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I was thinking about adding mast e at 100mg to my cruise as many seem to do well with it. I never have issues with mast but the most I have ever dosed was 600mg each week. These days it's closer to 400mg each week.

LTBB

Jun 25, 2019
Masteron is a dht derivative like primo.

Its anabolic/androgenic ratio is less of primo. I dont know why its got a bad rap for hairloss as primo technically could be worse for those predisposed.

remember just bc its a dht derivatives doesnt mean its bad for hairloss. anabolic/androgenic ratio is better in determining this.

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016

Its anabolic/androgenic ratio is less of primo. I dont know why its got a bad rap for hairloss as primo technically could be worse for those predisposed.

remember just bc its a dht derivatives doesnt mean its bad for hairloss. anabolic/androgenic ratio is better in determining this.

Isn’t primo a DHB derivative, not DHT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I was on 400mg a week and it truly reminded me of tren. I could feel the pancreatitis coming back.

I do find mast similar to tren in many ways. If it done that you are best leaving it out for future cycles. I am ok with 400mg but don't go higher than that. I usually stick to 50mg mast p as my max dose.

Isn’t primo a DHB derivative, not DHT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes primo is a DHB derivative.

LTBB

Jun 25, 2019
Is mast similar to tren yet different from nandrolens from a chemical standpoint?
I ask because three times I tried tren, I got pancreatitis every time. I am trying my first run of mast and it seems like I am getting the same symptoms. Npp has never bothered me.

From a chemical standpoint, masteron is a dht derivative. It has a low androgenic ratio compared to testosterone, and a good anabolic effect.

Tren is a nandrolone derivative, and it 300-500 androgenic than testosterone. That means if you take 100 mgs tren,its like the anabolic effects from 300-500 mgs testosterone and androgenic effects of the same. Its not recommend for a person with androgenic alopecia. Masteron is much safer, from what I understand.

Starlord

Dec 12, 2018
I thought something was up. I'm glad I came across this post. I noticed some Tren like sides on MastP @ .75/day. My breathing/snoring and fatigue. Even had a few lung blasts right after injections. I have been doing .35 Ment and packing the rest of a pin with Mast, as much as it would take beyond 1cc. I'm going to cut my Mast intake in half.

cmryan

Donating Member
Feb 19, 2019

I could be mistaken but I'm almost certain that those androgenic ratios refer to the steroid's effect on prostate tissue and not any others. Explains why things like masteron and winstrol can still be so hard on hair and produce acne in some people.