©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

w00t!

M

McKenzie

its HUMP DAY! :doggy:

Hope everyone has a good day :naughty:

nah nah nah...I beat you a-bomb :D

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
McKenzie said:
nah nah nah...I beat you a-bomb :D

and i would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those kids!

i forgot all about it. i soooooo could have done it way before you if i would have remembered :mad:

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
hey mckenzie, you like my new avatar? dalene kurtis, hottest women in the world! anybody wanting to debate that can either a.)jump off a bridge b.) shoot yourself in the face or c.) your just a homo.

M

McKenzie

She's alright .. not a too terribly attractive position...but nonetheless an attractive girl.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
McKenzie said:
She's alright .. not a too terribly attractive position...but nonetheless an attractive girl.

FU! :mad: the pic had to be resized, she lost about .00000473 hottness points cuz of it. look at real pics of her!

M

McKenzie

He a-bomb...do you see the concern in my eyes? :rolleyes:

show me better pics and I'll decide ;)

**you shitass...I'll get you my pretty...and your lil doggie too** :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
a-bomb83 said:
hey mckenzie, you like my new avatar? dalene kurtis, hottest women in the world! anybody wanting to debate that can either a.)jump off a bridge b.) shoot yourself in the face or c.) your just a homo.
I want to debate it.

I say McKenzie is way hotter.

W

wolfyEVH

a-bomb83 said:

Aria Giovanni (my avatar)

Katie price (pic attached)

Veronika Zemanova (pic attached)

all 3 MUCH better than that blonde bimbo!

Attachments

• VeronikaZemanova02.jpg
    VeronikaZemanova02.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 16
M

McKenzie

lol..oh hush guys...please!

wolfy why dont you use that pic of Katie in the black as your avatar....that one is gorgeous of her....or do you just favor Aria?