©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Casien protien

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
I got a question ive heard casien is basically what milk protien is, and also i was wondering if casien is good to take right befor bed, as a "PM" protien since its long lasting and keeps you in an anabolic state for a while, Does anyone know a good brand to use, or is any generic just as good? thanx every1

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Diesel said:
I got a question ive heard casien is basically what milk protien is, and also i was wondering if casien is good to take right befor bed, as a "PM" protien since its long lasting and keeps you in an anabolic state for a while, Does anyone know a good brand to use, or is any generic just as good? thanx every1

Muscle Milk - From Cytosport I believe. Somewhat expensive, but damn it tastes good. Great protein and excellent source of good fats. Great before bed.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
You guys are crazy...lol.

Cottage cheese is a casein protein, and it is much more filling than a shake, and much, much cheaper.

Dont buy into the hype of these expensive PM protein powders...1.5 cups of low fat cottage cheese has 48grams of caseinate protein. Throw some cashews in with it and you also have some good fats and a tasty bed time meal.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
heavy said:
Cottage cheese is a casein protein, and it is much more filling than a shake, and much, much cheaper.

Dont buy into the hype of these expensive PM protein powders...1.5 cups of low fat cottage cheese has 48grams of caseinate protein.

What kind of cottage cheese are you getting heavy? Mine says 11 grams of protein for 1 cup.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
does cottage cheese really have 48 grams of protein in 1.5 cups? that sounds pretty high, but hell if it does ima head out to the local grocery store and stock up.