©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Soy and A.A.S

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Ive read that soy can be a supporter to estrogen levels and was wondering if taking soy in my diet is healthy while on a cycle. Or should I avoid it totally??? :confused:

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
Parker123 said:
Theres a thread here about it, check it out. :puke:

I tried typing in soy protein in the search box but soy is too short of a word. Do you know what its titled as????(which post)

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
i think that a moderate amount of soy should be fine just try to get the bulk of your protiens from whey and milks

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
stussy said:
I tried typing in soy protein in the search box but soy is too short of a word. Do you know what its titled as????(which post)
Type "soybean" into the search. Dragon posted it a few weeks ago.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
oh...i stand corrected guys...i had just read ina mag befor that soy was pretty beneficial...but i know beter now.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
There are so many great options for protien other than soy. And remember protien from food is the best option yet. If I could I would eat all of my protien instead of drinking it.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Soy is actually used to treat menopause, so I think that tells you that it has estrogen like effects.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
I find it amusing that a name like "WEIDER" would appear on a soy protein powder. I seen it the other day at Costco.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
stussy said:
I find it amusing that a name like "WEIDER" would appear on a soy protein powder. I seen it the other day at Costco.
That old man would put his name on anything to make a buck.

21.5GUNS

Apr 5, 2005
Soy is a huge conductor of aluminum, the earths soil is saturated with it. It's shown up in clinical studies as a precursor to breast cancer. Stay away from it.