©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Testo 400 (Mexi Gear) Real/Fake??? See pics

bullcocky

Dec 18, 2011
I just moved out to Baja Cali and just bought some Testo 400 and some Estanozolol 10mg pills in Tj. I get home and see that the test is watery??!..wtf?? and not an oil. see the pic. I called the lady at the pharmacy because she gave me her card for repeat business. she said that its perfectly fine if i pull a cc she said you can see its good. I extracted a cc into a pin and its clearly golden color but does taste somewhat like juice. If you have experiemented with gear before UG you know the taste cause its like no other. I could not taste alcohol in it tho. I hear it as extra alcohol in it due to the concentration. after inspecting the content I dropped some on my hand and it left somewhat of a yellowish stain on my hand that washed off. very strange?! since it is suppose to have prop in it I took a shot last night and Im going to wait for any feeling of increases test drive...help me out guys!

Has anybody seen this??? the only test i know that comes water is suspension. See the pic and tell mewhat you think....any help is appreciated. Im new to the board but not to the game...PLEASE only reply if you have answers or insight. PLEASE no arrogent sarcasm. thank you. b

Attachments

• testo400.JPG
    testo400.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 100

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Mex gear is hit of miss now-a-days bro. I run quick a bit of it and it is never on point. Some is underdosed, some underfilled, some just out right garbage. You can never be sure with Mex gear anymore? Since operation gearginder, their entire operation down there has gone to shit!

This is why it is always best to stick with the board sponsors from here, you know you are getting quality gear!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Mex gear is hit of miss now-a-days bro. I run quick a bit of it and it is never on point. Some is underdosed, some underfilled, some just out right garbage. You can never be sure with Mex gear anymore? Since operation gearginder, their entire operation down there has gone to shit!

This is why it is always best to stick with the board sponsors from here, you know you are getting quality gear!

You hit the nail right on the head brother. I couldnt have said it better. In MEX these days there are only a FEW AAS items I would ever buy. It's not the MEX AAS candy store that it used to be.

Gyzmo

Jan 18, 2012

when you say sponsers on the board do you mean "alinshop.in, sythetik and roidgear.com"??

thank you

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
when you say sponsers on the board do you mean "alinshop.in, sythetik and roidgear.com"??

thank you

Yes...Anyone who has a banner and/or sub-forum in the Sources Section...Those are approved board Sponsors and Sources...They have been around many years and are proven legit.....