©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi

Zalvord

Mar 6, 2013
Texas
My name is Z, I am new here although I've been sifting through many forum and website pages for years to get the insight I need. I've never considered joining a forum till now because I don't spend much time chitchatting online. However, I decided to give it a try, and Anasci appealed to me over many forums.

I am 25, 5 foot 8 inches, and I live in Texas. I'm an ectomorph who has been working out intermittently for 13 years. My routine changes for school or work; free time can be scarce. "You can never have time, if you do not take time." That is my favorite quote to myself that I often discipline. I have worked my way from weighing 118 to 168 with a sustainable 8% body fat. My plan is to work my way into a mesomorph with the correct exercises, diet, and supplements. I've cycled on and off of many different supplements and blends, I try to stay away from the blends now and usually turn to buying them separately from each other. I currently have a good protein, creatine monohydrate, nitric oxide, and milk thistle. My girlfriend is going to college for nutrition and I'm all about eating right! No refined foods for this guy.:headbang:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Welcome to Anasci...Stick around it's a great place!!

I

ironlion

Im new to all this and looking forward to great things and advice.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
My name is Z, I am new here although I've been sifting through many forum and website pages for years to get the insight I need. I've never considered joining a forum till now because I don't spend much time chitchatting online. However, I decided to give it a try, and Anasci appealed to me over many forums.

I am 25, 5 foot 8 inches, and I live in Texas. I'm an ectomorph who has been working out intermittently for 13 years. My routine changes for school or work; free time can be scarce. "You can never have time, if you do not take time." That is my favorite quote to myself that I often discipline. I have worked my way from weighing 118 to 168 with a sustainable 8% body fat. My plan is to work my way into a mesomorph with the correct exercises, diet, and supplements. I've cycled on and off of many different supplements and blends, I try to stay away from the blends now and usually turn to buying them separately from each other. I currently have a good protein, creatine monohydrate, nitric oxide, and milk thistle. My girlfriend is going to college for nutrition and I'm all about eating right! No refined foods for this guy.:headbang:

Nice to have you with us at ANASCI. Good intro too,,,sounds like your on the right path.