©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Leaving oil in pin ?

Foxman101

Donating Member
Jun 5, 2018
How long do you guys leave oil in your pin before having to shoot it ? I’m pretty sure I’ve read the oil will dissolve the rubber stopped in the pin. ?

I was going to snap some amps and shoot 1/2 of each EOD.. so I’d hit one, then 2 days later pin the remaining oil.

Would this be ok and safe ? Or should I transfer into a empty multi use vial ?

Thanks in advance

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
The solvents used would determine how long until you might have an issue but, I think 2 days would be just fine.

Miglyol would be a concern.... Maybe eo but still.... I think you're good

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
When I first started trt the doc would load one month supply into 4 barrels and send me home with that instead of a prescription. This was a trt clinic not a actual endo. But I never had any issues. How safe it is? I am not sure.

Now I get scripts from endo

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
You will be fine. For amps I prefer putting them in a sterile vial especially if I am not using 1ml for injections. I have known people to leave aas in syringes for over a month which I never really understood just for practical reasons.

Lon Chaney

Jun 13, 2013
not exactly same topic but along the same lines. besides using sponsors at pm i'm also a TRT script guy and lately Walgreens has done whatever they can to stir me AWAY from10ml vials. they say too many pokes pushes rubber stopper pieces into vial creating danger.

i say they want me to fill the script with smaller 1ml vials so they can charge twice as much. the script calls for 10ml and was using goodrx.com coupon that allowed me to purchase that for $40.69:
https://www.goodrx.com/testosterone...supply=&label_override=testosterone cypionate

put in the other options and you can see that's dirt cheap compared getting four 1ml vials of 200mg testosterone. they tried a bait and switch and supposedly they aren't allowed to advertise on goodrx.com unless they honor price and very close to it. the pharmacist made me laugh with anger at that excuse especially since i often do sub q with 28g or 29g syringe. didn't tell him i had used 100ml vials in past.

anyone else had a 10ml vial script refused at a pharmacy?

GreenEarth

Jun 12, 2018
Last month I had to move and had a 2-week period where I was living with some friends. Didn't feel like taking all of my gear along with me, so I pre-loaded slin pins for the 2 week period. No issues whatsoever.

Foxman101

Donating Member
Jun 5, 2018
Ok thanks, not sure of solvents , going to be alpha pharm, I think they are standard carriers nothing special like MiG or EO

pjk1969

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
i used to preload all the time, i'd have pins full for 2 weeks easily.
now, the ones i had for a over a year, cuz i forgot about them, those were ruined. and the smell! horrible.
if yr worried, just pull some air into them and store em stopper up.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Running 1 amp of Schering Test/wk...I preload 3 amps at a time so using the same syringe for 3/wks.

armada

Mar 5, 2017
You should be fine, unless you're using a drug with a lot of solvents or very harsh solvents. For example, I would not want to leave a compound with high amounts of EO sitting for a while. Two days should be fine though.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
Ok thanks, not sure of solvents , going to be alpha pharm, I think they are standard carriers nothing special like MiG or EO

You should be fine, unless you're using a drug with a lot of solvents or very harsh solvents. For example, I would not want to leave a compound with high amounts of EO sitting for a while. Two days should be fine though.

if EO (..depending on %) ..i'd say approach with caution & test it out first with 1 amp

just got done with some old FARMAKs i had (100% EO) ..plunger starts gettin' "sticky" immediately on contact <~which i'd say is a pretty good initial indicator that you may have problems

..anything with the standard 1-2%/BA & 15-20%/BB ..you should be GTG

..good luck