©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Signed with a coach

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
It's time to drop the hammer guys!

I just signed with Jordon Peters. I'm hoping he can carry me into the over sixty Masters. I'm 58 and hope he can put the size on me I'm going to need to get the job done.

Jordon is a true mass monster. There's no question he knows how to get there. The question is can and will my body respond to the training and food. I'm going to walk the walk and truly do nothing he doesn't say to do. At my age I'm sure he's rubbing his chin. I sent him a current picture and he said "lets go ASAP! " That's all it took. I'm going to be logging this but I can't give up what he's doing, that wouldn't be fair. So I'm going to have to think this through so you guys have an idea of whats going on and not know whats going on.:eek::confused:;)

BTW: I just made an order with AnabolicRaws. So I will review them from start to finish. So far the communication has been GREAT!

Last edited:

HUMANALIFE

May 24, 2018
coach

I just signed with Jordon Peters. I'm hoping he can carry me into the over sixty Masters. I'm 58 and hope he can put the size on me I'm going to need to get the job done.

Jordon is a true mass monster. There's no question he knows how to get there. The question is can and will my body respond to the training and food. I'm going to walk the walk and truly do nothing he doesn't say to do. At my age I'm sure he's rubbing his chin. I sent him a current picture and he said "lets go ASAP! " That's all it took. I'm going to be logging this but I can't give up what he's doing, that wouldn't be fair. So I'm going to have to think this through so you guys have an idea of whats going on and not know whats going on.:eek::confused:;)

BTW: I just made an order with AnabolicRaws. So I will review them from start to finish. So far the communication has been GREAT!
Oh man that is an awesome pick for a coach!!! Big fan of his. I think you are in excellent hands.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
From what I have heard you are in good hands. I see a lot of hard work ahead but I am sure you are up for it.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Aggro, I have heard the same thing about his training being really tuff. A form of boot camp. He already said. "If you can't devote 100% to this then lets not get started".

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I don't blame anyone for questioning my sanity on this one. I'm asking myself if I'm up to this. lol

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ill be following along looking to see some progress reports.
good luck buddy.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Is he doing your diet, training and directing your gear use?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
i am contemplating whether to sign up for his member site or get his ebook:confused:

If you can imagine it's as good if not better than MJ's site. It has 100's of videos. $10 a month. You can't go wrong. And the book is getting great reviews.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Is he doing your diet, training and directing your gear use?

Yes he is handling all aspects of this. Even how many reps of each lift and the diet is in real food, not just food values. Makes it pretty easy to follow. Every Thursday is a check in with pics.

What I found out about after I joined was they have a forum just for clients that has privileged information in it.

Last edited:

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
Yes he is handling all aspects of this. Even how many reps of each lift and the diet is in real food, not just food values. Makes it pretty easy to follow. Every Thursday is a check in with pics.

What I found out about after I joined was they have a forum just for clients. That has privileged information in it.

What does he charge you a month for his services?

Just extremely curious.

I’ve seen it all over the place.

If you don’t want to talk about that I completely understand.

I’ll be following along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
You should put on some solid size as he is known for it. Good luck with everything.

EMPIREMIND

Jul 13, 2016
NY

What I found out about after I joined was they have a forum just for clients that has privileged information in it.

I've been watching his stuff for a while now and listening to him on the muscle minds podcast. If he does everything in the equation I think that's going to be excellent. He really knows his stuff and doesn't over complicate the training.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Because of my age I'm expecting to get a high rep range DC style upper body/lower body program. We will see...……..

montego

Feb 19, 2018

Good choice.

I would love the opportunity to learn from him.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Is there a show you have in mind to make your comeback at?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya, I'm going straight to the Nats. Unless I have some time because I'm already carrying the mass I need way in advance. Then I would hit a local NJ show for the sake of ring rust.