©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How do Pro BBers make money nowadays?

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
when paper magazines such as FLEX, Muscle Mag, and Muscular Development... were ever so popular before smart phones made them extinct..pro bbers actually had a legitimate sponsorship deal through supplement companys... when these mags were in their prime pro bbers had tons of ads due to their sponsors promoting them in these popular mags.. now since these magazines are almost extinct...who sponsors these pro bbers nowadays?

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Endoresements for social media marketing. Investment into stocks, bonds and other stuff. Still sevret gay for pay (speculating) as im sure rich frail old dudes still pay for muscle worshipping.

They mostly try to invest inthemselves and market their own services or products from what I've noticed. Wish some legit IFBB pros would chime in. Im curious too.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Just guessing, but I’m gonna say YouTube and Instagram are the main source of income for many. Then many of them now have “their own” supplement line. And as LV said, a lot of them prolly pimp themselves out in some fashion or other. The online cam show isn’t just for people to watch chicks. There’s literally every possible option available there. And I’m told the money can be obscene.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Gay for pay $$$ mau ogus did cam shows, he admoits the $ is good. A k green fucked a grape fruit.....dont fuck fruit bro fyi

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Social media. Many also offer personal training online through social media. Pimping products with discount codes. I see many promoting watches, sports clothing, supplements. Most have deals with supplement brands and would either get a fixed salary or commission based on sales (or both).

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Gay for pay $$$ mau ogus did cam shows, he admoits the $ is good. A k green fucked a grape fruit.....dont fuck fruit bro fyi

I think that is more rare these days as they know it will come out. I wonder how many have actually done gay for pay. I am sure some deal drugs as well.

CompoundLifts31

Jun 3, 2018
Social media training is killing the actual person to person personal training from what I hear.
It makes sense. We're in that day and age now where swipe a cc and you'll get way more info than a couple one hour sessions with a personal trainer.
I know a friend who was a PT and actually opened up a supplement shop that included his own line of supplements. He's making more money doing that now.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
All the pro's seem to be offering training online but there is no way they are doing it themselves. The adverts all look the same and there is no way Kai Greene has the time to be replying to clients questions all day!

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Social media. Many also offer personal training online through social media. Pimping products with discount codes. I see many promoting watches, sports clothing, supplements. Most have deals with supplement brands and would either get a fixed salary or commission based on sales (or both).

They all promote the same stuff. It's a very saturated market. But it's so big they can still get sales. I notice a lot doing SWOLE watches now. I wonder how much they must make from their codes. Even if it were just $5 per sale it must add up. The personal training much be a big earner and they all seem to be doing that. If they train people in person they could probably charge about $100-500 per hour. I know some of the big names who do seminars can make huge amounts in a day.

Therep18

Feb 6, 2018
I was pretty close to one IFBB bber that recently passed away. He would take the supplements that his sponsor would send him and sell them on ebay. He would get crazy amounts of protein powder tubs per month and could easily sell them for a large profit. Guest posing pays a few thousand. Hosting your own amateur bbing show pays well too. He even said that it's possible for just about anyone now days to get a pro card. He said that pro card doesn't mean anything except now you can only compete in pro shows. Said that only the big name pros actually make a decent salary. Most of the other guys that haven't made a name have a normal job or do personal training

Thermo

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2019
East Coast
I knew an IFBB Pro who would scream out to his Trainer to get the Car, were going to NY to pose for some rich gays. The Gym would just roll when he did so....Gotta wonder, he did know of this, hhmmm.

Ace_1

Jan 31, 2019
Close friend of mine who was at the pro level would take all the supplements his sponsor would send him and sell them on Ebay. Guest posing paid well and personal training. He said with being a pro no one cared if you were certified so he would charge 3 grand to write someone a diet and workout for a year. He said he had no idea what he was telling each person to each as everyone is different but as long as they kept paying he would keep advertising

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Most of the pros I know work regular jobs(personal training, online diets, postal service, law enforcement, supplement store, supplement industry)