©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mr Olympia Link

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Ramy sacrificed definition for size.
Roelly incredible on finally bringing in the waist, have never seen a lat spread like that before!
Bronak has come along nicely!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Who do you guys have winning thus far?

Rhoden or Phil?

It's pretty close, Phil has the back poses, and the cartoonish arms. Rhoden isn't giving up much in the back, but beats Phil in a lot of the front poses, and his mid-section is 1000x better than Phil's.

Yea, Roelly brought it finally.

Really disappointed in Ramy's conditioning. I really thought he was going to come in leaner this time with all the talk. His shoulders, back, and legs are effin' monsterous as hell though.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Phil's abs didn't look so good.
Phil's back killed every one
Some of these guys look not ready at all
Who am I to talk - I am 1/4th the bb they are

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
AND NEW MR. OLYMPIA...Shawn Rhoden!

2 - Phil
3 - Roelly
4 - Bonac
5 - Curry

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I love Roelly's attitude and his most muscular is undefeatable!
Phil was off, mid section was nowhere near Shawn's although his mid/lower back easily took Shawn in thickness but I thought from the back, Shawn's sweep on his quads was equally good. Phil seemed off all together. Ramy was disappointing with so much hype.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I miss the look of the 80's and early 90's. Just never got into these mass monsters. Just looks too freaky and extremely unhealthy.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Way to go Admin for finding and posting this link!

I think this was a year to late. His gut was way down but still had not near enough definition to be Mr Olympia. Could they have just handed it over to him? Yes. But I don't think they wanted Heath to be going down in the annuls of BBing as "The Greatest of all time". He was a poor ambassador of our sport and very possibly the most un-liked. I'll be shocked to find out he's a good loser, he wasn't a good winner. It went full circle for Phil. He's done.

Tell ya what. I thought the upset was coming in 212. I'm glad to see Flex leaving on a high note. Think it's time to roll with the talent pool slotting in. That one guy Ahmode? I thought it was his to lose. Really glad to see Flex slam them all in place. I'm a big time fan. This being said, I think it's time for him to call it a day also. More weight on Flex will just chunk him up and make him a square blob of muscle that's ugly as hell.

I think our new Mr O is the shape of things to stay. Small waists and super hero builds. Whats left? Did you see his glutes literally knot up when flexed. You got to bow down to that kind of shit guys. To be as big as him and come in looking like that is a one or two times in a carrier event. We all got to see one of them. Rolley looked freaky big but was dog shit next to him. I think you may have seen the last of the "OMG look how big" moments for quiet a while.

Rhodens look was so different it may be likened to when Zane started taking down the giants? That big with what looks like a 32" waste. Wow, just wow.

Last edited:

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I am glad Rhoden won. He deserved it. Roelly also looked insane. If they gave it to Roelly I would not have complained. Brandon Curry could do damage in the next few years as he conitnues to improve. Ramy was a big disappointment. He looked much better on Sat after dropping about 20 pounds over night but still nowhere near the condition needed to win.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
The moment they said Ramy was 310 pounds I knew he had fucked up his chances of winning. I am happy Rhoden won and I think Phil will struggle to cope with losing.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I thought the Olympia was pretty stacked. Many looked great but others underperformed. I don't understand how they could talk themselves up in the press conference knowing they were so off. Phil and Ramy both done that and were way off. I expected Ramy to do better. Brandon looked great. Overall it was a great show and picking Rhoden over Phil was a positive decision.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I enjoyed the Olympia. Rhoden was my pick but I was surprised he won by 4 points. Flex was the clear winner in the 212. I had Derek Lunsford about 5th and not 2nd. He looked insane 4 weeks out but lost size and hardness and on stage his muscle looked smooth. His age is a big factor and as he gets older with more maturity he should win many titles. I think they rewarded him more on potential which is wrong. The 3rd place guy who is trained by Aceto looked great.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
The moment they said Ramy was 310 pounds I knew he had fucked up his chances of winning. I am happy Rhoden won and I think Phil will struggle to cope with losing.

I had hoped he would win this year and for him to come out at 310lbs is stupid. I don't know if it is him or the people giving him advice. I saw on Rxmuscle that Hany might be his coach now. I just hope he listens to him and comes back next year with a different gameplan.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I enjoyed the Olympia. Rhoden was my pick but I was surprised he won by 4 points. Flex was the clear winner in the 212. I had Derek Lunsford about 5th and not 2nd. He looked insane 4 weeks out but lost size and hardness and on stage his muscle looked smooth. His age is a big factor and as he gets older with more maturity he should win many titles. I think they rewarded him more on potential which is wrong. The 3rd place guy who is trained by Aceto looked great.

I couldn’t believe how great Rhodes looked. Great accomplishment

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
If I had to pick a winner I thought Roelly. He blew Rhoden away in regards to muscle mass and size. His condition great and he is just a freak. He has had a bad leg injury but they still looked good. Now with classic and physique I think they should reward size and muscle mass more. Rhoden did look amazing and I am glad he beat Phil. Ramy was a big let down.