©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Freak Paul Dillet

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I was a big fan of DILLETT. Hated to see such a short lived career. The man was a ONE OF A KIND!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Dillett was the man...Would have loved to see him stand on the stage today with these mass monsters! He would have embarrassed most of them...Shit look what Yates looked like next to him:eek::cool:

But I always say it every time I see a pic or talk about him...Dude reminds me of, that fucking guy from Harlem Nights, all juiced up:eek::D

Harlem Nights craps - YouTube

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Loved him back then. I think his physique is better than what I see today.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
That size with a completely flat and super defined mid section! Absolutely incredible!! Like the video said, he competed in a super stacked era of bodybuilding.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
He is more impressive than all the mass monsters today. Some of the best arms of all time.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I always notice his calves as well. One of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time.

DPH

Oct 12, 2018
Freakenstein! There was a pic of him off season and he looked to be 300+. His head on his body looked like the dude with the shrunken head in Beetlejuice he was so friggin' big haha.

Always amazed me that with such talent & being in Cali training with Charles Glass, that nobody could guide him to improve his posing. And also why dafuq didn't he do everything in his power to bring up his back detail? Those were his only 2 weaknesses - posing & back.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
When I think of Dillet I always remember the time he froze on stage due to diuretics.

Paul Dillet's Collapse at the Arnold Classic.. - YouTube

Nyoco

Jul 3, 2017
When I think of Dillet I always remember the time he froze on stage due to diuretics.

That was scary as hell, it´s a shame people had to start dying for diuretics to be banned, the warning signs were there earlier.

Looking at Paul´s physique is a pleasure, those were the days of physiques you could actually admire, aesthetic and with flat midsections.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Massive, round, full and no big gut that sticks out. That is what a mass monster should look like. One of the most impressive freaks of all time.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I just saw this so figured I would post it...

Paul Dilett Hungaryan GP 2003 - YouTube