©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

For those who want the real story on DNP

kavatime431

Donating Member
Dec 14, 2018
Pa. usa
I posted this on PM board and thought i would share it here, i read a book available on amazon called Illegaly Thin, author Ran*** Knight
this is the intro for the book on amazon Great info on DNP

The most valuable drug ever discovered was taken from the American people 70 years ago. It is a fat burning drug, clinically proven to be so effective; it could quickly, safely and easily rid the world of all problems related to excess body fat. Illegally Thin is a new book that tells the true story of this drug, including the five years it was a prescription drug in this country. It also reveals many details of the present day underground use of this drug. This 240 page book proves its claims with extensive documentation including clinical studies, historical documents etc. Drs. Cutting and Tainter of Stanford University Medical Clinic are the true pioneers of this drug. They completed the most comprehensive human clinical testing on it in this country. Their definitive report on these clinical studies is included in its entirety in the book. This report completely and perfectly supports the author s claims regarding this drug. The book also includes an entire section on modern day underground use. In the pages of this book you will find; the name of this drug a history of it, including the five years it was a legal prescription drug in the United States, clinical and real world proofs that it removes body fat faster and more effectively than any known drug,(10 to 50 times faster than any of the top 3 selling prescription fat reduction drugs.),overwhelming proof that this drug is harmless to the human body. (Contrary to what the FDA wants you to believe),the definitive Stanford University Medical Clinic Report, whole and complete, that covers the extensive human and animal clinical testing and the first year of prescription use by over 100,000 Americans, the story of the author s own use of this drug,a report on modern day underground use of this fat burning drug and the use protocols gleaned from this collective experience, places where this chemical can be purchased legally (with certain restrictions).And a lot more, all done in a conversational style with a little humor and sarcasm.

Tank211

Donating Member
Jul 11, 2017
Interesting……DNP is something I would definitely like to try some time.

Ryan1007

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2018
I've run it three times and had great results 2 out of three runs. The most recent time I ran it at low to moderate dose for 5 weeks. Lost 35lbs. Had bloodwork done a few weeks after and everything was good. My cholesterol was the best it's ever been 150 total with an HDL of 67.

Slowmoe

Feb 18, 2015
I've run it three times and had great results 2 out of three runs. The most recent time I ran it at low to moderate dose for 5 weeks. Lost 35lbs. Had bloodwork done a few weeks after and everything was good. My cholesterol was the best it's ever been 150 total with an HDL of 67.

What didn't diet/ cardio look like during that 5 weeks?

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I'm not a fan.

I've ran it low dose and while the fat did melt off, the rebound after was tough to figure out.

It puts you in such a metabolic overdrive that when it's removed is hard to keep that fat off as you return to normal in my experience.

monster-ish

Jul 27, 2017
Good stuff! I’ve ran it a few times with great results. Actually getting ready to do another run. Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Interesting read. I will use dnp myself sometime this year. People use too much of it and they are the ones who usually encounter problems.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
It's a great fatburner. After using it myself when I read about some of the doses people take I can't help but think they must like to suffer. If used smartly it can be very effective but some abuse it and rely on it to lose fat without even dieting.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
It's a great fatburner. After using it myself when I read about some of the doses people take I can't help but think they must like to suffer. If used smartly it can be very effective but some abuse it and rely on it to lose fat without even dieting.

Some even seem proud of the amount of weight they can lose whilst still eating junk food. I like dnp but probably won't use it again as I don't think it's needed for me.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Well now, something I can actually dig into and verify with medical journals. Never crossed my mind to search google scholar or pub med. Now I am intrigued to try it. Thanks.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Very interested in this compound. Prolly gonna run 200/400 for a couple months

A couple of months? If you run that dose with a good diet 3 weeks is enough time for big changes. I wouldn't go pass 4 weeks especially at 400mg.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I tried it with little to no results. Head aches and being flat as a pancake, weak at the gym and lethargy. Thank God I don't have weight issues...…...