©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New here

feborder

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2019
Wanted to give a quick introduction and give a nod to the moderators who work making this such a valuable place for folks like myself.

Happy to find ANASCI earlier this month after a good long run (2006) at another board that unfortunately came to an end.

Been involved in the scene nearly 15 years now. I don't run a lot, just enough to enhance my naturally lean physique. Stats are: 6'3", 200 lbs and maintain body fat between 9-11%. Over the years, I've learned how to wisely and carefully manage compounds -along with disciplined food, training and lifestyle practices- to give the exact look I want.

I don't post a lot and not from of the over-sharing generation. Rather, read everything I can, ongoing research and asking questions when needed. Will post feedback on any sponsors or products used.

Like so many others, really like the the serum testing section and the information that provides. Looking forward to continuing to learn here.

Will also be reaching out in the Talk to Moderators area about making a donation.

feborder

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks to all for the welcome.

Been reading in the testing sub-forum - very informative stuff here. Great model and way to run things here.

Got a wish list all ready, reading and looking over options now.