©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

body analysis

M4jeste

Mar 30, 2019
Hello to everyone. I've been in the loop for about 25+ weeks. currently taking testprop 400mg and eq 600mg per week. also I use 500mcg cjc1295dac weekly and 700mcg ipamorelin weekly. I wonder your comments. my height 167cm, weight 71kg, bf %10

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
So, you’re 5’4” (for us Americans) and 154 lbs.

How old are you?
Are these your current height and weight, or when you started? If current, what did you start at?
What’s your training history?
What does your daily/wkly training split look like?
What’s your daily diet, macro breakdown, weekly and daily caloric intake?
Is this your first cycle?
Have you been on for 25+ weeks? I hope not.
Who helped you put this cycle together?
What other ancillaries are you using or do you have on hand?
Did you get precycle blood work done?
Do you have a PCT protocol in place?
Do you have the necessary ancillaries on hand for PCT?
Are you getting bloodwork done on cycle or after cycle?
How much longer are you planning on being on this cycle?
What’s you plan for your next cycle?
What are your goals, both short term (<1 yr) and long term (next 3-5 yrs)?

Answer these questions and we can start to give you our opinions. Otherwise there’s not much to talk about.

M4jeste

Mar 30, 2019
I am 27 years old.
Yeah. my current information.
4 days a week. double zone.
3000-3200 calories per day
no. I did 1 loop before. 16 weeks.
I've been on medication for 25+ weeks.
I decided myself.
zinc, d, c vitamins. calcium, magnesium, omega3
Yeah
Yes there is.
Yes there is.
before and after.
20+ more weeks.
This way to the end of the season. and I will enter the competition.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
You mentioned doing a show. Do you have any pics of yourself so we can get a better idea of what your physique looks like. Training for a show and training to be a power lifter or a big gym rat are slightly different things. Especially when it comes to diet.

M4jeste

Mar 30, 2019
I'm thinking about getting into the competition. I opened the subject here as a platform where I can get a lot of different ideas, and lots of comments. but it didn't make any other comments from you. although I give you the information you want, you have not made a valid comment.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
I’m just going to assume that the hostile tone of you reply is due to the fact that English is not your first language. I ask a lot of questions because that’s how we get enough information about you to be able to give you directions and advice. I’m sorry that you haven’t received as many replies as you wanted.

I asked for pictures because that will give us a better idea of what you need to focus on if you plan on doing a show. Some guys need to put on more size, others are plenty big and need to focus on conditioning. Based on your stats and the fact that your weight is fairly low for your height, I’m going to suggest you add more calories to your diet and start focusing on putting on some real size. You’re short, so working legs hard should be a quick way to add some serious size to your quads.

And as far as your cycle, well, that’s tougher. You’ve been on a long time already. How much weight have you out on during their cycle? You have been on for 6 months straight, and most guys start to really slow down on the gains at that point. If that’s the case it might be time to either add a second compound like Deca/NPP and of Dbol. It could also be time to come off, do PCT, cut down a little, then start another cycle. But, there’s no real way for us to know without pics and more info.

Good luck

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Not sure if I even want to help after reading your last post. Are you using 100mcg ipamorelin per day? That is very low. Do you dose the cjc1295dac twice weekly? 500mcg per week is very low. Do you want to compete in bodybuilding or physique?