©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

i need info

Ramires

Aug 30, 2007
Just got back from the doctor. and my blood pressure was 130/70. I am only on creatine right now. Wondering if that might of caused it to be kind of high. Also wondering how many ppl on gear actually get their blood pressure checked

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ramires said:
Just got back from the doctor. and my blood pressure was 130/70. I am only on creatine right now. Wondering if that might of caused it to be kind of high. Also wondering how many ppl on gear actually get their blood pressure checked

130/70 really isnt that high,,,,120/70 is normal.

OCS

Jun 20, 2007
Your BP is fine. The stress of a dr visit could make it go up a few points. :eek:

Rade

Jul 10, 2007
I check mine every few weeks on gear and off. I take meds for slightly high BP. When I drop body weight the BP usually gets into normal range.

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
You should buy a home BP kit. The complimentary units found in some stores aren't set up for arms over 13". Your BP numbers aren't bad at all. You BP may go up while on AAS - nothing to usually get alarmed about. If it does go up, your doc will get some med to bring it down. HCTZ is a water pill that will lower BP and lean you up a tad (you'll pee like a horse). Most of the aas bp rise is from water retention.

DesieL

Feb 2, 2007
oldtestman said:
You should buy a home BP kit. The complimentary units found in some stores aren't set up for arms over 13".

I found that out the difficult way.