©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Big Problem

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
My Order Came Today....but I Used A Fake Name And My Dad Didnt Know ,so He Refused The Order From The Post Man. What Usually Happens When A Delivery Is Missed ...usually It Will Go To The Post Office, But Since My Dad Said No One Lives Here By That Name...it Probably Wont Go To The Post Office...will It Go Back To The Sender? If It Does Go To The Post Office I Will Have A Hard Time Claiming It Because Of A Fake Name I Used...if It Gets Sent Back To Sender Will Alin Reship To Me??? Help Me Out Bros

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
ghanabuff said:
My Order Came Today....but I Used A Fake Name And My Dad Didnt Know ,so He Refused The Order From The Post Man. What Usually Happens When A Delivery Is Missed ...usually It Will Go To The Post Office, But Since My Dad Said No One Lives Here By That Name...it Probably Wont Go To The Post Office...will It Go Back To The Sender? If It Does Go To The Post Office I Will Have A Hard Time Claiming It Because Of A Fake Name I Used...if It Gets Sent Back To Sender Will Alin Reship To Me??? Help Me Out Bros
Your only hope is to go to the post office and tell them to schedule a resend real quick!That was pretty F'ing dumb the way you did things. I believe Alin even quoted me on shop from one point on Aboard that you needed to use your real name if in this situation. You will need a resend quickly regardless.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
ghanabuff said:

Thats not a good thing to do. Not a good idea to order if not prepared to accept delivery correctly.

King Leesus

Aug 1, 2006
You're kidding, right?

When you order registered airmail here, they ALWAYS ask for ID to match the package. I think you're screwed. You can't blame this on the source either.

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
My Dad?? good god how old are you? move out already .You shouldnt be putting your parents in this kind situation.What if your dad accepted it and it was a sting ..wouldnt you feel just great them .Need to be a little smarter than that.

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
Fall Back

All I asked was for a little advice...Don't need to be called names in here..I would appreciate it if you would keep the insults to yourself...Don't need to be disrespected in here...As for my living situation that's none of your F'ng business.

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
I didnt name call .But its guys like you .Who dont have a good plan .That f@#k it up for the rest of us.And no i wont keep the comments to my self .Im just so tired of reading on all these boards people doing stupid stuff!Do more research,better planning.Ask some smart questions.Dont put your family in jepordy.Since you live at home ,maybe open a PO box ?Just be smart!

killervibe

Banned
Feb 4, 2008
Idiots in here

Bro go to the post office and pick up the package tell them you there to pick the package for whoevers name you used cause you LICENCE will have the same address and they will give it to you after you sign for it.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
No one is really calling you names just saying it how it is. But there is no point going on cos it has happened now. But really I can't believe you would do that. Even if you just said to your dad you are getting a delivery for a friend cos he lives in student accomodation or gone on holiday (or whatever).

Do you live in the UK? They usually keep it at the depot for 1 week. Regardless if it is a unknown name or just not claimed. But as your dad said no one lives here it probably would have gone back to the sorting office. If it has you could phone up and ask about claiming it. But if you do that you will have to provide ID to get it back! I can't believe you would use a fake name. Anyway you might be able to get away with it if you can prove your address and maybe say it is for your friend... they should let you off cos it is just easier that way.

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
i got my gear

I Got My Package This Morning At The Post Office...i Just Showed Some Id, Received My Gear And Walked Out The Door. I Will Never Use That Type Of Delivery System Again...i Will Use Better Judgement Next Time...as For You Gladiator I Am Not One Of "those Who F@#$% It Up For Everyone"...i Appreciate Your Advice/opinion, But Just Don't Insult Me... That's All ...if You Can't Do That Than Please Don't Respond To Any Of My Posts...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
ghanabuff said:
I Got My Package This Morning At The Post Office...i Just Showed Some Id, Received My Gear And Walked Out The Door. I Will Never Use That Type Of Delivery System Again...i Will Use Better Judgement Next Time...as For You Gladiator I Am Not One Of "those Who F@#$% It Up For Everyone"...i Appreciate Your Advice/opinion, But Just Don't Insult Me... That's All ...if You Can't Do That Than Please Don't Respond To Any Of My Posts...

Yeah your probably best just sticking to normal delivery if you have many at your address. I was gonna say registered delivery is still fine but if your gonna use a fake name again just inform your dad etc you are expecting it. By the way nothing changes if you use normal mail. Reason being the parcel might be too big for the door so when the postman knocks and you have your dad saying that person doesn't live here the same would happen. Even worse he would take it in and check what is in it. Just stick to your name. By the way if you live in the UK it is legal to actually order stuff (most think it isn't). It won't get you in prison. Just as long as you don't intend to supply (they could never prove)... unless you had 400ml of test etc. But as you just have a personal amount you are cool (even if you did get caught which you won't). By the way steroids are still classed as a class c drug but they are like weed in that respect. If you got caught with weed (personal amount) by the police they would let you off and probably just take it away from you. But all that is if you do live in the UK. I have asked in other post cause of a question you asked but you never mentioned. I don't know the law for other countries so you would have to check if you don't live in the UK.

Just make sure you inform people you are expecting a delivery in the future. If you use a fake name say it is for a friend cos they have got backpacking to Thailand ot wherever! Pretty simple to make something up and your dad is not gonna think anything. And he will defo not open it if it's for a friend of yours.

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
ghanabuff said:

I am glad you have learned from this.Sorry to jump on you like that.Must be the tren kicking in LOL..You posted a honest question and i should have responded in a possative manor ..my bad.

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
OK ..Break it up !! I'll take a point off both fighters if this happens again.

:argue:

Ghana - Get a "mailbox" service. There should be one somewhere in your area. Packages will go there instead of your home. You can sign a permission form that allows them to sign for your packages. You can put any name or a "company" name on your orders for shipping.

You'll need to show proper ID to get the service, but you never have to be present when a package arrives. All my orders have a ficticious company as the name for shipping.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
ghanabuff and others, Do not take this personally ok. But this is not a game of hide and seek. this is serious biz with even more serious consequences when it all goes south. For any other noobs out here this is a prime example of what not to do.

You guys have to take responsibility for your actions and decisions. I do not care what your living arrangements are or how old you are, at this point it is irrelevant. But you need to be aware that there is a witch hunt on in america for anyone and everyone using AAS. We are public enemy number one in the eyes of the law. Doing things without thinking them through not only puts others at risk but the source as well. You have left yourself, your family and possibly your source totally exposed with this. All I want people to do is to stop and think about what it is you are about to do. Before you do it not after!! GB I think you may already realize the gravity of your actions and I am not on your case. There is a board full of vets here, if you must it would be wise to risk asking what might be considered a stupid question to us rather than risk jail time and other problems down the track. This can all be done via pm and not in the open. I'm sure the mods and other vets here will back me up on this. I would rather answer a stupid question about ordering and delivery than see someone go down the river for some personal use gear. Just think about it, please!!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
oldfella said:
ghanabuff and others, Do not take this personally ok. But this is not a game of hide and seek. this is serious biz with even more serious consequences when it all goes south. For any other noobs out here this is a prime example of what not to do.

You guys have to take responsibility for your actions and decisions. I do not care what your living arrangements are or how old you are, at this point it is irrelevant. But you need to be aware that there is a witch hunt on in america for anyone and everyone using AAS. We are public enemy number one in the eyes of the law. Doing things without thinking them through not only puts others at risk but the source as well. You have left yourself, your family and possibly your source totally exposed with this. All I want people to do is to stop and think about what it is you are about to do. Before you do it not after!! GB I think you may already realize the gravity of your actions and I am not on your case. There is a board full of vets here, if you must it would be wise to risk asking what might be considered a stupid question to us rather than risk jail time and other problems down the track. This can all be done via pm and not in the open. I'm sure the mods and other vets here will back me up on this. I would rather answer a stupid question about ordering and delivery than see someone go down the river for some personal use gear. Just think about it, please!!
HUGE BUMP TO OLDFELLA!!

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
You guys are right...i will NEVER USE A FAKE NAME AGAIN...IT WAS TOO MUCH TROUBLE...I'll definitely use nmy god given common sense next time.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Lucky you got it bro :eek:
Lesson learned on that one. Glad to hear you were able to get your goods.
Now goodluck on your cycle.