©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new user trying a cycle

SoniX

Sep 27, 2004
what up guys, just thought i might ask for some recommendations. Im 18 5'9 and weigh 130 lbs. Ive been working out for about 6 months and im taking protein and creatine. I was thinking about going on a cycle with dianabol, what do you suggest for the newb to maximize weight.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I honestly suggest you workout for 2 or 3 yrs before thinking about cycling, especially at your age. When you're younger you have higher test levels which enables you to make some awesome gains naturally. Also, dbol will only make you big while you're on it (about 5 or 6 wks), then immediately after you will lose most all of your gains. Dbol is great to incorporate in a cycle, just not alone.

SoniX

Sep 27, 2004
damn, fast response time... okay so if im not looking to spend a bunch of cash what do u suggest as a good cycle "down the road"

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Down the road like when you are about 21 or so? It is hard to say because you will probably be a different size by then, but most likely about 350mg of test a wk for 10 wks with 30mg dbol ed for the first 5. But I really would do it naturally first bro. I did not do my first until 21 and lifting for a few yrs. You will yield much greater gains that way too. Save your muscle receptors for as long as you can.

W

wolfyEVH

you are 5'9" and only weight 130 and only been working out for 6 months.....if you wanna get bigger, you gotta EAT EAT EAT! food is the most crucial part of putting on muscle......eat lots of food......try and get 150-200 grams of protein a day...drink lots of water, and get as much sleep as you can...i gaurantee you'll start to grow

crumb316

Sep 11, 2004
jsjs24 said:
I honestly suggest you workout for 2 or 3 yrs before thinking about cycling, especially at your age. When you're younger you have higher test levels which enables you to make some awesome gains naturally. Also, dbol will only make you big while you're on it (about 5 or 6 wks), then immediately after you will lose most all of your gains. Dbol is great to incorporate in a cycle, just not alone.

I agree completely, you are still growing and have only been training for six months at your age I would just make sure you are eating a ton and training as hard as you can, give it at a very minimum 2 or 3 years.

SoniX

Sep 27, 2004
thanks for advice guys, one more thing, would you recommend m1t? If so is 6oxo a sufficient PCT?

W

wolfyEVH

SoniX said:
thanks for advice guys, one more thing, would you recommend m1t? If so is 6oxo a sufficient PCT?

dont dick with this stuff dude......you've only been working out for six months......wait at least 2 years before you decide to start using aas......just keep eating and drinking lots of water....you'll start puttin on some weight and all your lifts will go up...i promise....keep taking your protein and creatine.....throw in a multivitamin as well.....just remember that food, rest, and training are the key....keep working hard for a bit and then start educating yourself more about steroids if you wanna take that path....just my 2 cents...

wolf

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
M1T is a grey area steroid/ pro-hormone. I wouldn't recommend it, because although it is legal, it is basically still a steroid, It is a steroid with some harsh side effects though. It is methylated so your liver wont destroy it on the first pass. This will tax your liver though just like any C-17A steroid. It also has a tendency to make the user lethargic.

Like the others said, wait to cycle for a couple years or so. When you are older and have been training, I would stick with a 400-500mg testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate cycle for 8-10 weeks.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Like the others said, wait to cycle for a couple years or so. When you are older and have been training, I would stick with a 400-500mg testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate cycle for 8-10 weeks.

While you are waiting eat. Food is anabolic. You will be surprised how much stronger you get just by putting on 10 pounds.