©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What are your current diets?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Hey bros...

Was wondering what your all doing right now...bulking, cutting or maintaing? More specifically, what your diets are like as well...im starting a 6 week cutter. Lowering my carbs from 275g down to 150g by the last week, and upping my protein from 400g to 550g...

What are you all doing? I assume you keep track of your diets well.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
1. shake made with 50 grams whey powder, 10 oz. 2% milk, 1 cup strawberries, 2-3 tspns flax oil, 1/2 cup Fiber One cereal

2. lean hamburger on wheat bun, 15 - 20 egg whites with salsa

3. smoked chicken breast, 1 1/2 cups brocholli, carrots, cauliflower, 1 cup brown rice cooked in extra virgin olive oil

4. same as #3

5. 50 grams whey powder in 10 oz. 2% milk

6. lean steak with same mixed vegetables as #3

7. same as #3

1 gallon water, multi-vitamin, calcium supplements

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
Stumpy's current diet ..

OK bro's here's the plain truth .. (it's damned scary too!!)

Meal 1: Oats w/ raisins, banana, and brown sugar, and two scoops of whey prtn, w/ milk, and two pieces of grain bread with butter and jelly. And my AM grapefruit juice.

AM Workout (Weekly: weak area's 2x, stronger groups 1x; medium to heavy weight with emphasis on volume; cardio 3x.)

Meal 2: post workout .. protein shake.

Meal 3: 2 tuna sandwiches (grain bread), with some cottage cheese, and some fruit.

Go to work:

Meals 4-6: (at work) I cook up 3-4 large chicken breasts, mix in 2-3 baked potato's (or several cups of rice), with mixed vegies. Dont spare on the Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Throw it all into a big container and eat on it throughout the night. May have a diet soda or two, lots of water.

Meal 7: (Before bed) Protein shake

On my PCT I take lots of creatine and glutamine (3-4 times a day), lots of water (no less than a gallon ED, and a good multi-vitamin, and some aspirin, ED.) Am staying away from CNS/ECA, caffeine stimulants for workouts.

This is my pre-contest diet .. lol!!!!! This is weekdays - on weekends I stuff my "gullet" with whatever I can find!!

Hence my Stumpy-ness (215 at a towering 504)!!

Last edited:

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: Imdaman1

Hey dude,

Was checking out your diet regime .. are you trying to maintain? Are you trying to cut? The reason I ask is it just seems the carbs are kinda low.

I know for myself, for strength and size, I gotsta have more carbs. When I hit volume training my appetite increases lots!

I've been playing with my PCT workouts and tend towards medium to heavy routine with more volume than in the past - has helped me in maintaining some hard earned mass. (The ole' joints kinda dry out a bit.)

When I am cycling I like to hit heavy HI reps between 3-7 reps per set, drop the carbs and intake lots more protein.

Stumpy

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I'm just maintaining. I'm dealing with a broken foot right now which is greatly limiting my workouts - so I am unable to really train hard. I wouldn't mind losing a little more BF but cardio is pretty much out right now so I really don't expect to lose or gain much. I can cut or bulk with this diet. If I try to go for 10000 calories a day, I just get fat. So I keep it fairly clean and basically just make sure I get my protein every day, without too much fat. I always keep the carbs on the low side.

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: daman

Sorry to hear about the foot. Your diet looked pretty righteous .. just was curious. I need to cut a bit as well, but I just feel so much stronger when I eat more.

Every time I start thinking about "cutting" my bench goes down 50 pounds!!

;-)

Growth and Healing!!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Stumpy_41 said:
Sorry to hear about the foot. Your diet looked pretty righteous .. just was curious. I need to cut a bit as well, but I just feel so much stronger when I eat more.

Every time I start thinking about "cutting" my bench goes down 50 pounds!!

;-)

Growth and Healing!!

I hear you bro...I last 2 days on a cutting diet before feeling to small, then I bulk up some more. Bigorexia is a bitch I tell ya! :D