©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mass cycle

119isReal

Apr 17, 2012
I have some tren and I'm going to run at 75mg eod. What should I take with it? My goal is to gain some mass without get bloat.
Which Tests besides of prop cause less water?

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
I have some tren and I'm going to run at 75mg eod. What should I take with it? My goal is to gain some mass without get bloat.
Which Tests besides of prop cause less water?

If you're concerned about water retention with testosterone, just use a small dose of an AI :)

private

May 10, 2011
Same here. It’s so much mental. If I see myself as bigger or am holding that extra pound i'll be more motivated to go try new weight.

mellykins

Apr 7, 2012
so many loving the tren =] As Pride an Alin have mentioned . No1 can give you advice if we dont know full stats Bf % included , what you have run before and what is your goal. DONT run tren on its own. Run it with a test base ,75mg eod is where i would start somebody for a 1st go on tren. Doses can b altered either way we all react differently to stuff. Providing they have a reasonable cycle history and know what there goal is and have everything else in place.

I Prefer to grow lean an dont like holding water so i would go with prop. good thing about fast esters is if u experience bad sides you can easily get rid

Last edited:

xxxl

Nov 15, 2010
Try lower doses of femara or Arimidex to reduce bloat, prevent gyno etc.