©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question

Shilling

Nov 8, 2005
So why do you guys buy from other suppliers? Why not make your own (this is prob a really stupid question but Im just curious ya know?) And is it hard to make your own? what kind of process? I can imagine its a very complicated process to make testosterone. ok well thanks guys! (this is a really helpful board, im impressed)

W

wolfyEVH

well you can't actually manufacture the hormones in your house, however you can buy the raw powders and the "brew" up your own injectables, or cap your own orals.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
a lot of people don't trust themselves to make their own gear. I don't think its really all that hard to do,ive made a batch for my upcoming cycle.

but I don't bother with capping my own powders or making liquid orals. I just assume buy that.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
it's easier to buy from a trusted source cause as soon as it gets there you can inject it. you don't have to muck around with making it all and then risk it crashing. the extra money is worth it to me.

Shilling

Nov 8, 2005
Yea I just read a few articles online. its an 8 step process using wild yams. thats about all I know thus far.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Shilling said:
Yea I just read a few articles online. its an 8 step process using wild yams. thats about all I know thus far.

LOL. Thats funny bro. You dont actually MAKE the hormones. You buy the raw hormone, already made, and then cap it if it's an oral steroid. Or mix it into a solution, if it is an injectable steroid. There is no actual making of hormones.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

heavy said:
LOL. Thats funny bro. You dont actually MAKE the hormones. You buy the raw hormone, already made, and then cap it if it's an oral steroid. Or mix it into a solution, if it is an injectable steroid. There is no actual making of hormones.

the ones who actually make these hormones (at pharma labs in china) do this process from yams he is talking about

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
wolfyEVH said:
the ones who actually make these hormones (at pharma labs in china) do this process from yams he is talking about

I realize that, but when it comes to us making our own steroids, we do not do this.

Shilling

Nov 8, 2005
Yea but what i was saying...why buy them from china. make them yourselves :) but its probably too much effing work and too much chance of error and killing yourself. not fun

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Shilling said:
Yea but what i was saying...why buy them from china. make them yourselves :) but its probably too much effing work and too much chance of error and killing yourself. not fun
There's that and minimum orders, 50 grams of everything is a little more than I need.

W

wolfyEVH

Shilling said:

because you need a multi-million dollar lab not to mention the chemist to do everything. its not like you just throw ingredients in a bowl and magically get test powder.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
wolfyEVH said:
because you need a multi-million dollar lab not to mention the chemist to do everything. its not like you just throw ingredients in a bowl and magically get test powder.
That's not true wolfy, last night i put some yams in a wok with some butter and brown sugar and just like emeril.......BAM.... F-&@ing equipoise. The trick is you gotta get the right amount of baking soda or else all you get is primobolan............ :(

W

wolfyEVH

steve0085 said:
That's not true wolfy, last night i put some yams in a wok with some butter and brown sugar and just like emeril.......BAM.... F-&@ing equipoise. The trick is you gotta get the right amount of baking soda or else all you get is primobolan............ :(

so thats what i was doing wrong. i used baking POWDER instead.... :D

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
steve0085 said:
awww, if only it was this easy.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Mr. Nitro. Whatever you do, don't mash it. Just use a number 2 pin.

And say goodbye to Christmas

Nitrateman