©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

steriods and sports training

krn3115

Jul 20, 2004
i was just wondering about steriods with training my training consist of around 6-8 miles of running a day and also tons of sit ups and push ups etc... im training for muay thai in thailand and steriods are legal here so thinking of checking it out... i hit bags etc... any training for fighting... so i was wondering what it would exactly do to me if any of u guys know thanks bye

krn3115

Jul 20, 2004
thats what i was thinking also but it can slow me down because of weight and i would have to learn to get faster... etc also it would effect my flexablity fighitng isnt all about being big haha

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
First off we need to know your stats: age, height, weight, and training exp. Now then, if you are 21 yrs or older and have been working out with weights for at least a year then I would say go for it. You will want to stay away from dbol due to severe pumps in the calves (running and dbol do not mix). I would avoid anadrol also, as it makes you retain too much water. Stick with some of these: testosterone propionate, enanthate, or cypionate, winstrol, anavar, trenabolone acetate and/or enanthate (not recommended for 1st timers), halotestin, (again, not recommended for 1st cycle) equipoise, and deca durabolin.

Let me know what you are looking to do in terms of gains and after I get your stats I will help lay out a good cycle for you.

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
[

Let me know what you are looking to do in terms of gains and after I get your stats I will help lay out a good cycle for you.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good plan.

krn3115

Jul 20, 2004
im not sure what kind of steriods i want to take i have no idea about anything about cycles i am very new to all of this i have taken testostrone etc... nothing but i am 18... dont give me a lecture about not doing it because im under 21 i dont really care im thinking short term also i train about 1 hour of running in the mornings, hitting things for another 1-2 hours, sparing etc.... all in the morning then i do somewhat about the same thing at night again. so i do this 2 times a day i do at least 200 sit ups and push ups in a day i do alot of short distance sprints and work on explosivness... so please let me know what steriods will do to my body when i dont weight train i do some weight training but its all for speed etc... thanks my email is [email protected] also so u can let me know or my aim is s2000krnracer messege me on msn or aim thanks bye

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I'll ignore the fact that you're 18, and assume you already understand the fact that your growth plates probably aren't settled yet, which increases the possibility of stunted growth. With that said, I still do not recommend AAS for you because you do not incorporate weight lifting into your training regime. If you do begin weightlifting then I definately would not try any for at least a yr after that because the fact that you will get natural gains. My honest opinion is to train harder, diet stricter, and incorporate weights into your routine, mostly high rep low-moderate weight.

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
jsjs24 said:
I'll ignore the fact that you're 18, and assume you already understand the fact that your growth plates probably aren't settled yet, which increases the possibility of stunted growth. With that said, I still do not recommend AAS for you because you do not incorporate weight lifting into your training regime. If you do begin weightlifting then I definately would not try any for at least a yr after that because the fact that you will get natural gains. My honest opinion is to train harder, diet stricter, and incorporate weights into your routine, mostly high rep low-moderate weight.

Bro right on the money.I started lifting when i was 17 did my first cycle at 25 .I had every oppertuny to do it at 17,18 ect but because of my good friends who always told me to wait and max out my body full potential. I am alot bigger, stronger, faster. I often read people saying work out for a year or so and then try aas.I truely believe u should wait longer. What ever u decied to do bro,GOOD LUCK

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
JUST ME said:
Bro right on the money.I started lifting when i was 17 did my first cycle at 25 .I had every oppertuny to do it at 17,18 ect but because of my good friends who always told me to wait and max out my body full potential. I am alot bigger, stronger, faster. I often read people saying work out for a year or so and then try aas.I truely believe u should wait longer. What ever u decied to do bro,GOOD LUCK

I agree 100%. But if someone is so set on doing AAS then at least wait a yr, though I do recommend longer.