©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

** ORDER

dawg134

Aug 5, 2004
** Order

I sent off my order to AP today hopefull all goes to plan. Order usally come in 7 days? Damn thats quick. Any one else order from AP recently?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Nothing to worry about bro.
13.gif

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dawg134 said:
I sent off my order to AP today hopefull all goes to plan. Order usally come in 7 days? Damn thats quick. Any one else order from AP recently?
That's great service. I've been on boards where the turn around was 4 to 6 weeks and everyone on the board ranted about how great that was cuz after all' "this aint Wal-Mart and steroids is illegal".

dawg134

Aug 5, 2004
got ya

Speaking of illegal how does customs usaully handle seizures. How much trouble can you get in if customs intercepts your order? I never orderd online from Europe,
usaually get my muscle candy from good ol' Mexico.
Take your street bike, get a permit for a vehicle and hello pharmacia. Denakall works for me. Has anyone read the book Legal Muscle? That has got me spookd

dawg134

Aug 5, 2004
DragonRider said:
That's great service. I've been on boards where the turn around was 4 to 6 weeks and everyone on the board ranted about how great that was cuz after all' "this aint Wal-Mart and steroids is illegal".
Steroids is illegal isnt they. well shoot the horse this aint wal-mart howd I get in here. aint no fun bean lost. By the way do you know where wal mart is????????LOL LOL LOL

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dawg134 said:
Steroids is illegal isnt they. well shoot the horse this aint wal-mart howd I get in here. aint no fun bean lost. By the way do you know where wal mart is????????LOL LOL LOL
Glad you caught that Dawg, sometimes my humor goes over peoples heads.