©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetine - syntheselen combination stack - dosage?

lke45

Apr 30, 2011
Would it be possible to stack them together in a IM shot?

And what dosage when mixing synthetine and syntheselen in one shot?

I read lots of reviews on those two fat burners and I know they are working good together but still confused as some are using synthetine sq and syntheselen Im. So I couldn’t find the usage recommendation except when taken separately. :confused:

Hope to get the wise answer I :)

Last edited:

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
The dosing is the same for each product. 1ml per 55lbs of bodyweight for each product.

As they are both water based you can mix them in the one syringe with no issues.

lke45

Apr 30, 2011
The dosing is the same for each product. 1ml per 55lbs of bodyweight for each product.

As they are both water based you can mix them in the one syringe with no issues.

Wow, that's a lot of injecting for one go.

jamie90

Apr 19, 2010
Wow, quite impressed. I used the search engine and found a lot of interesting testimonies on this powerful stack, so I am thinking to give it a try too. Hope it will help me to get rid fast all the fat accumulated during the winter.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Wow, quite impressed. I used the search engine and found a lot of interesting testimonies on this powerful stack, so I am thinking to give it a try too. Hope it will help me to get rid fast all the fat accumulated during the winter.

Two Excellent products from a Great company!! I've had friends use this combination, with awesome results!!

hiphop

Dec 7, 2010
Bump.They are making the difference indded. Two great products to run on and off cycle.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009

Great products, from a great company!

jamie90

Apr 19, 2010
I'm on the second week of using the combination and it's working wonders. Same feeling as on clen, you're loosing fat even when you watch tv.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I'm on the second week of using the combination and it's working wonders. Same feeling as on clen, you're loosing fat even when you watch tv.

Keep us posted on your results.....

jamie90

Apr 19, 2010
After nearly a month all I can say is it was worth every cent. I'll probably not have to continue the cycle for more than a month and a half. At the moment my body fat is down 5% since I started using those two products.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
After nearly a month all I can say is it was worth every cent. I'll probably not have to continue the cycle for more than a month and a half. At the moment my body fat is down 5% since I started using those two products.

Excellent results...Any before and after pics you could share?