©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Balkan Nolva

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
they were always small with a 20 on one side. I got big like clomed and no dosage. All good though, I got the answer from source that they are different but correct.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
everything I have used from them works as expected. My only issue is exemestene. I sneeze and get gyno on my right side, so it appears as if they are not working. I run letro alongside. I may try arimidex again sometime. There is a chance that exem just doesn't work with my body.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Actually, I can venture an educated guess at to why your Aromasin isn't working. I'm guessing you're not taking it with a meal that contains fat. Exemestane/Aromasin is a fat soluble AI, and in order to work properly it needs to be taken with a meal that contains at least 40 grams of fat. Without the fat, the Aromasin doesn't have anything to bind to, and will not be metabolized by the body. It is instead passed through as waste.

So in short, always take Exemestane with at least 40 grams of fat or it doesn't work.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Thanks for the tip! I rarely take it with food. I will now.
Been running 25mg a day.