©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cop Tasers woman video

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
That's near where I live, stuff happens all the time. Speeding, driving with a suspended license, not wearing a seat belt, broken windsheild, and a tail light out, she says it's racism, has nothing to do with the 5 traffic laws she's breaking. And you're right tex, she was asking for it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Great job on the officers part. I guess the bitch should listen when a police officer tells her to do something. Thanks for the entertaining video Tex. :)

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Did you hear her saying he was pulling her over illegally. she said that cops aren't aloud to use radar for speed. He should have shot her in her stupid face and killed her so she couldn't reproduce retarded, criminal, cop killing offspring

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
She said he's not allowed to radar while he's driving.....lol what a dumb broad! HOLY shit he said she was going in a 51mpg in a 35, no seatbelt, broken windshield, and a broken taillight. LOL

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
LOL i just had to watch it over and over....he warned her like 4 times. It's funnier when he does it when she's on the ground. You can hear it clicking

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
She is so playing the camera...."YOUR A RACIST" blah blah blah.....no suing for you young lady

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
When did we get to the point in society when we thought it was OK to disobey instructions from and officer?

Why does anyone think they have a right to make a phone call just because a cop stops them?

Unless you know you are violating the law, such as driving on a suspended license or you have a stolen license plate on your car, why would you assume a cop is stopping you for a violation of the law?

I mean, they can pull you over to tell you that your tire pressure is so low that you are going to ruin your tire if you don't air it up soon or did you know there was a body stuck in your grill?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I actually had a cop pull me over once because he liked the sound of my exhaust and wanted to know what brand of mufflers I was runnin.........no shit...

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I haven't been tased with one of the guns that the cops use, but i have been tased by those handheld ones, it wasn't that bad