©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next Cycle

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
I am planning my next cycle which i want to start in a month or so. Last cycle I did was tren/winny/prop, which i made some good gains. I am 6'1 215lbs and have been lifting solid for a while now. I am planning on doing Test E, Deca, Eq. Wanted to know what people thought about a dosage schedule.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I plan on doing that same cycle in a year or so.
I was planning 750 mg test e., 400 mg deca,400 mg eq per week

W

wolfyEVH

run it for 15 weeks (test 15 and eq/deca 14)....would be a nice cycle

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
why would u run Deca and Eq in the same cycle? Deca and Eq together are 2 compounds that are very similar .......... it would be a waste of $ stick with deca or Eq u will be better off

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

Jaysonl1424 said:
why would u run Deca and Eq in the same cycle? Deca and Eq together are 2 compounds that are very similar .......... it would be a waste of $ stick with deca or Eq u will be better off

they are not similar....one is a nandrolone (nor-test) and another is a test derivitive. both have different anabolic/androgenic ratios and both have different estrogen conversion rates, different binding affinity to the AR, etc. I was one who thought "just use one or the other". but after more research i feel that they both can be a great combo together for some. some people feel to add the eq in their because of its "supposed" ability to increase appetite, making bulking much more easier. However this evidence is a bit anecdotal as some people dont feel shit from eq.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Ya for the money I would not combine the two as Deca and Eq are notoriously expensive for what you actually gain from them. While theoretically they can go together both are fairly mild without dramatic effects such as experienced with say a test itself. If you are going to run them let us know how your cycle runs it will be interesting!

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i looked up some stuff around other places........... the question if stacking test deca eq is any good always turns into a debate oh well.........i guess just let us know how it turns out..... some people seem to like the effect

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
The money is not really an issue considering it will cost around $220 for 3 bottles of Eq. I have run Deca/sust/dbol before and saw nice results so i want to see how I will react to the deca/eq/test e stack. I have heard that deca and eq do compliment one another so ill see for myself. I'm even considering throwing some dbol in for first 3-4 weeks because i have like 50 left over. Dont want em to go to waste.

W

wolfyEVH

gpearl383 said:
The money is not really an issue considering it will cost around $220 for 3 bottles of Eq. I have run Deca/sust/dbol before and saw nice results so i want to see how I will react to the deca/eq/test e stack. I have heard that deca and eq do compliment one another so ill see for myself. I'm even considering throwing some dbol in for first 3-4 weeks because i have like 50 left over. Dont want em to go to waste.

220 for the eq? how much you plan on spending for this cycle? gonna be costly bro. i wouldnt spend 220 on that whole cycle :p

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
wolfyEVH said:
220 for the eq? how much you plan on spending for this cycle? gonna be costly bro. i wouldnt spend 220 on that whole cycle :p
70 bucks seems like a reasonable price for EQ compared to our sources here. The only way I see that you can do it cheaper is to homebrew.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
tomson ur actions are prohibited by anasci.org u have been reported..i suggest that everyone view him as a scammer untill adressed by mods

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
steve0085 said:
Now where in the rules does it say you get banned for loving penis??? I happen to love my penis.

as long as you don't love other guys penis your all set.

but seriously. I used to worry about gear prices till I did homebrew. for me it was well worth it, because im broke as hell. but if you find some good sources you may be able to get it cheaper without homebrewing

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
homebrewing scares the shit out of me.....i'd rather spend the extra $$ and have a company make the gear.